Reviews for Submerged
Coffeeflavored chapter 25 . 3/12
1) This fic is fantastic.
2) This crack ship is now my new otp and I will proudly take it to my grave.
3) Thank you for creating a story so amazing, I can't wait to see where you go with it!
EvilCrest chapter 2 . 2/6
Fantastic! Bloody fantastic! well- written and actually had me feeling emotionally tied to the characters! Please! Carry on with this!
SammywithSwagger chapter 25 . 2/2
O man, Why do you hurt my heart? (fantastic chapter! I wonder how this will foreshadow...) Good to see you back in action!
birdymain chapter 25 . 1/31
Why would you do that? I need story!
heart-of-moonlight chapter 25 . 1/30
Read this all over again with your new update
Amazing
The story about Nami was breathtaking, something you would see in a ninja world
Haha
Although it's the tragic Romeo and Juliet cliché, hey, clichés are clichés because they are too damn good to get rid of
You wrote if so that it had a twist (especially about the wolves.. :( )

Anyways!
Enjoyed reading the new update so much!
Please update soon!
:)))
Lost-puppyEYES chapter 25 . 1/29
YAAAY! you're back!
RandomRamenQueen chapter 25 . 1/25
OMG! Thank you so much for updating...though its been awhile so I had to go back and reread the whole thing, which made me fall in love with the fic all over again! That was a great little chappie though I enjoyed it immensely.

R.R.Q

p.s please update soon, I look forward to the next chapter 3
Little Kunai chapter 25 . 1/23
how sad, not unexpected in their harsh world, but sad just the same
Guest chapter 24 . 12/23/2014
Thus is a great story. Very few errors. I love the twist in the paring. Thus is the first kisahina fanfic I've ever read but the composition of it is almost unparalleled to any fanfic I've ever read. Please don't give up on this story. Please finish it. I want to read more but sadly I came to the last chapter. So please thing about finishing it.
Elisa chapter 24 . 9/16/2014
A year without an update on this story is Just too sad. I love it! Your writing is so unique and elegant it makes me giggle as a fangirl. I do hope you update this cute story :) the best of luck
Guest chapter 24 . 8/23/2014
Please, please update!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/22/2014
I love it and I wish you'd update soon. Just one thing: don't forget that you made Hinata a mother at age eighteen (since she's 35 when Amaya's seventeen), a baby needs nine months to develop (unless you mean to make her extremely premature), and Hinata's eighteenth birthday was a while a go now - they either need to hurry up making a baby or you need to adjust the ages a bit.
lilith dracul chapter 24 . 4/28/2014
Oh cliff hanger hope you post another chapter at some point!
Mr Wiskers chapter 24 . 1/15/2014
I've Just started Reading Your Works. I Started With Shades Of Crimson. The Things I Like Most About Anything I Read Is The Detail And The Visual I Get From It. I like To "SEE" Events, Lands, Battle, ETC. Happen In My Had Because It Makes The Brain Work. Unsure Actual Reference There But I Just Want You To Know You Are Doing A wonderful Job. Also, If Its Not Too Much To Ask Could You Tell Me If There Are More Chapters Coming For "Submerged?" You Left A Huge Cliff Hanger For Haishi And If There No More... Grrrr...

So With My Review Great Job, Im Not Good With Numbers So Lets Just Say It Is Yummers :D
DeeaE chapter 24 . 8/16/2013
love it
hina-chan you can't run away from Kisame
his your soul-mate
kiss and make up is so cuteeeeeeeee
XD