Reviews for Submerged
Saamon-sama chapter 30 . 4/14
'Internally throwing a tantrum and screaming for you to hurry up and save hinata somehow'
Little Kunai chapter 30 . 4/9
I hope you get we soon.
Oh wow. I was finally ready to accept that this fic could've possibly be abandoned. T-T I was so thrilled to see this new chapter to prove otherwise regarding my assumptions. I really enjoyed this fic and would like to see it come full circle and completed. Also, looking forward to all the new ideas you may have. You do the fight scenes so well, I'm truly engrossed. I probably have to re read this again since there are so many story lines within it but I thought I'd drop in a quick comment before I get caught in the story again.
Hope you're doing well and is recovering properly. And thank you for continuing to write despite it all. :)
Wonderland Tea Party chapter 1 . 4/6
Glad that you are alright! Loved the chapter and can't wait until the next one comes.
Sanguinary Tide chapter 30 . 4/6
O.O Are you alright?
ninawinna chapter 29 . 8/12/2016
Love it! I can't wait for the next update !
Espied7 chapter 29 . 7/16/2016
Wow. What a fantastic story! Off to read the rest of your writing!
Yui chapter 10 . 7/4/2016
What a honeymoon! Poor guy! Poor Hinata, she must've been so scared.
Yui chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
So 35 and 50 is old I see. Sad.
But here's the thing, chapter two says 22 years earlier and I gather Hinata is 13 and Kisame is 28.
demonicKitsune2 chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
When I was reading this chapter until the very end I though I tapped the wrong link and was reading the epilogue! Lol
Shark addict chapter 28 . 5/18/2016
I just realized. Chojuro is Mei's right hand man. Are you gonna feature him? It'd be so interesting to show Kisame interacting with a fellow swordsman.
Skyrere chapter 29 . 4/20/2016
long time coming... had to reread the previous two chapters to refresh myself.
good reading.
excellent chapter.
Dny Schr-Mlln Shtlnd chapter 29 . 4/20/2016
Oh I'm so happy! I love this story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 29 . 4/19/2016
When I stopped in for the first time in a while, I was visibly excited to see Submerged at the very top of the queue. And when I reached the end I actually asked my empty room if that was it because I wanted desperately for there to be more.

You're a great writer! And a great editor, so congratulations on that feat. The two most certainly do not go hand in hand. I am shamelessly waiting for the next installment, good luck!
RandomRamenQueen chapter 28 . 4/1/2016
Please update soon, you are amazing and I look forward to the impending battle! Thank you for writing!

~R.R.Q