Reviews for Submerged
Espied7 chapter 29 . 7/16
Wow. What a fantastic story! Off to read the rest of your writing!
Yui chapter 10 . 7/4
What a honeymoon! Poor guy! Poor Hinata, she must've been so scared.
Yui chapter 1 . 7/4
So 35 and 50 is old I see. Sad.
But here's the thing, chapter two says 22 years earlier and I gather Hinata is 13 and Kisame is 28.
demonicKitsune2 chapter 1 . 6/28
When I was reading this chapter until the very end I though I tapped the wrong link and was reading the epilogue! Lol
Shark addict chapter 28 . 5/18
I just realized. Chojuro is Mei's right hand man. Are you gonna feature him? It'd be so interesting to show Kisame interacting with a fellow swordsman.
Skyrere chapter 29 . 4/20
long time coming... had to reread the previous two chapters to refresh myself.
good reading.
excellent chapter.
Dny Schr-Mlln Shtlnd chapter 29 . 4/20
Oh I'm so happy! I love this story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
When I stopped in for the first time in a while, I was visibly excited to see Submerged at the very top of the queue. And when I reached the end I actually asked my empty room if that was it because I wanted desperately for there to be more.

You're a great writer! And a great editor, so congratulations on that feat. The two most certainly do not go hand in hand. I am shamelessly waiting for the next installment, good luck!
RandomRamenQueen chapter 28 . 4/1
Please update soon, you are amazing and I look forward to the impending battle! Thank you for writing!

~R.R.Q
Sadie chapter 28 . 2/23
Ok, I'm a bit in love right now! I can't wait to see how this story develops and what happens in the next chapter!
feedthegrimmjows chapter 28 . 1/22
Loving this so far. Keep up the great work!
Amazing as always, this is a true pearl.
Little Kunai chapter 28 . 1/14
Well. Kisame certainly underestimated Hidden Mist's intelligence department. :D

This will be an interesting upcoming battle.

The lemon was beautiful btw.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 28 . 1/13
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Dny Schr-Mlln Shtlnd chapter 28 . 1/13
I just got the time to catch up on this story again, of course it had been so long I had to re-read the whole thing. Worked out perfectly with this latest update, but what a painful cliffhanger! Write fast!