Reviews for Big Time Lessons
cshot20 chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
I actually read this story before, but lost my old account info so I couldn't find it at first. However, at long last I have discovered it again to my great pleasure. This was a awesome story and it was superbly written.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Of course Carlos is the Spanish teacher...
yoaifanatic22 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
so hot
Guest chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
I've had this story in my favorites for a while, and have always enjoyed rereading it. Although I was disappointed to hear that you wouldn't be continuing the story yourself, I was pleased to see that at least someone was going to keep writing it.

So I checked out the link to the continuation. Unfortunately, I was highly disappointed. The author who continued your great story is, sadly, not at all up to your caliber. Not only was the grammar atrocious, but the plot (or rather, the lack thereof) was simply... terrible. I'm sorry, there is no other word for it. Not only is it bad, but it's typical and cliche and completely, just... bad.

I'm sorry if you perceive this review as negative, but I truly didn't mean it to be so. I highly enjoyed the first two chapters of this story, however, I'm quite disappointed that the story was handed off to an author who simply does not have the skills to continue it.
kammess chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
God why do I like reading these type of things? xD
kammess chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
xD aha the ending! Nearly died of laughter
Teddybear no1 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Oh my! That was... luscious! So naughty but so damn nice!
Mrs.ShayMaslow chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
wow...
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
This is amazing! I love it! :D
Xxwerewolf.loverxX chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
That was awesome! And really hot :)
Fallenangelqueen chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
The links people usually post on chapters never works so I couldn't read the story. Can you send it to me in a PM? I really loved this story and I seriously would like to read what she wrote.

Thanks
Alli loves Joey Logano chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
I need the name of the author to put infront of that link or it doesnt work...thank you...i would love to read more so please sent me the authers name or whatever is the other part of the link thank you :-)
Amakurikara chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
You should continue this. Please? There aren't enough OT4 stories out there. And yours are really good. Could you write one where Kendall, Carlos, and Logan end up getting together? And something about James graduating? This story is awesome. :)
Vampire-Angel27 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
OMFG! best smut ever!
NikkiilovesJessee chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
Wow that was so hot! Loved James being the student and the others as teachers.