Reviews for Jumper
fanofsmallville chapter 26 . 4/3/2013
I love it really and I hope you can end it someday I'll be waiting till you have ideas again
julen chapter 24 . 6/19/2012
oh my god. that is possibly the best ending of a chapter i've read in a really, really long time. cx
WaffleNinja chapter 24 . 6/12/2012
Woah, update? Woooaahhhhh
XxrockyxX chapter 23 . 3/21/2012
Great chapter! I love where this is headed - the confrontation with Genevieve is going to be epic. I really like what I've seen of the wolf pack so far, really interesting! Looking forward to the next update :)
ctrlaltdiee chapter 22 . 3/11/2012
in short, i absolutely love this story. it's so original and interesting! and the detail with Emma's.. jumping and the entire thing is absolutely INSANE! i wish i could do that with my stories, ahah.

i hope you update soon
Jenxy chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Hi there, I would very much to host your fan fiction on my website. Can you take a look and if you like what you see and want to be featured on it, please drop me an email. I am anxious to find new authors who are looking to have their work featured by a site that will truly appreciate your work by treating it with great care and promotion as well as exciting graphics and an attractive layout. I have read some of your work and am interested in featuring it. I am using this as a review as I didn't see an option to send you just a message. Hope that's ok. If not, I'm sorry. I do hope to hear from you soon. I'm Jenx find me at Mega Fan Fiction comm.
XxrockyxX chapter 22 . 2/12/2012
So I just couldn't stop reading this story - it is beyond fantastic! The plot is great, the characters are all portrayed perfectly, and the romance is just brilliant! I loved the drama with Josh having to struggle more with the wolf too. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
XxrockyxX chapter 5 . 2/11/2012
I can't even believe how adorable Josh and Emma were at the end of this chapter! Just...beyond cute fluff! Love this!
XxrockyxX chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Wow, I have to admit that I'm pleasantly surprised by this story. I usually avoid stuff with OCs, but your character Emma is really fantastic - she's well developed and unique, but also fits perfectly into the Being Human universe. I'm also super pleased to see Rebecca and Aidan together (for the moment at least, I dunno if that's gonna change, but I hope it doesn't!), I feel like there aren't very many stories with them happily together. Anyway, really looking forward to reading the rest of this story, keep up the good work!
Hanajima-Senpai chapter 21 . 12/31/2011
I love this story so much. It's so hard to find a josh story in general or even a good one and yours has to be the best one I read so far. Update soon
WaffleNinja chapter 18 . 9/3/2011
Yay! I'm so glad you updated, I've been waiting on this for a while hoping you would. Any interaction with Josh and his parents makes me nervous, but it also makes me happy because it is definitely always interesting. Is Emily going to see through Josh's lie? I think that she has always been more perceptive of Josh's behavior (especially after she almost witnessed him transform that one time) and that she won't believe his "I was on drugs" excuse. She might play along for the sake of her parents (who are only too happy to believe it was drugs instead of insanity), but maybe she could confront him about it at some point?

Obviously, it's still your story, so I'll be happy with whatever you choose to write, but that is something I've been thinking about ever since the episode where Josh and Aidan visit the parents. Let me know?

Thanks again!
WaffleNinja chapter 15 . 7/12/2011
But not for long! Muahahaha!

I am super excited to see where this story goes, and if Genevieve will actually come knocking with an interest in Josh. Thanks for updating after such a long time; for a minute there I thought you had abandoned this story!
TheDoctorWhoFan01 chapter 13 . 5/21/2011
Great job! I love this story!
WaffleNinja chapter 13 . 5/21/2011
I didn't totally like how these past chapters were all about the memory loss. Not enough canon, in my opinion.

On that note, however, I am so glad that Josh and Emma have been reunited! I am still reading faithfully.
TheDoctorWhoFan01 chapter 11 . 4/29/2011
Can't wait for more! :) This is really good!