Reviews for Their Lives and Love: The Outtakes
immatwilightgirl chapter 10 . 12/6/2013
immatwilightgirl chapter 4 . 12/6/2013
Ahh hilarious. Made me laugh so hard!
TwilightDiamond chapter 10 . 11/16/2013
I wish SM put something like that in an outtake on her site or in a twilight book. Hilarious:) who knew Edward would step so low! Bella's face would've been priceless at Edward's comment about Carlisle and Esme nearly having sex in an office:) SO FRICKIN FUNNY
Guest chapter 10 . 3/24/2013
I about DIED laughing when I read this!
Kenzstuff17 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
that was sad. I like Esme's parents a bit more now.
twihardleoniex chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
HAHAHA love it! I also love Emmet 3 he's fantastic :)
twihardleoniex chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Ohmygod.. The only thing what I did was cry! Really, it was heartbreaking.. :( You are a fantastic writer. Thank you very much. xx
k1942 chapter 14 . 2/24/2012
That was an Alaskan eye-opener. Never thought how the Denalis would take to Carlisle's new family. Quite interesting, the different viewpoints. Didn't take Tanya long to set her sights on Edward, did it?
k1942 chapter 13 . 2/24/2012
I was a bit slow on the uptake, it took me a couple sentences to figure who was lost in the forest. I have to smile at Carlisle and Esme as great-grandparents.
k1942 chapter 12 . 2/23/2012
Poor Doctor Cullen, how he fools himself. He should think over what he thought about Edward, how his son knew his father's mind better than he did himself. What makes Carlisle so sure he must not reveal his love for Esme?
k1942 chapter 11 . 2/23/2012
Two shy souls, finally expressing their feelings, I loved it!
k1942 chapter 10 . 2/23/2012
Must be one of the Cullen's favorite pastimes, seeing how uncomfortable they can make Edward feel. Emmett has no shame whatsoever, and then the rest just pile on. Eye-opening for Bella, I would imagine.
k1942 chapter 9 . 2/23/2012
Thanks for the heads up, I am reading it, too.
k1942 chapter 8 . 2/23/2012
Oh Edward, if you only had your favorite sister's gift of seeing the future!
k1942 chapter 7 . 2/23/2012
No wonder Jasper hated Maria, what an evil bitch, to frame Carlisle, just to make their lives a misery. She just didn't count on them all pulling together to fix the problem. That's what families do, after all.