Reviews for Second Chances
Shadowlord1295 chapter 3 . 7/28
for pairing will it be harem or just naruto and megan please one of those options please
Awesome ..update soon
MBlasterXD chapter 4 . 6/19
I like the subtle Bleach reference as well as the Avengers.
Chesire/jade is a graduate of h.i.v.e. academy and would be recognized if she tried to reenter naruto may be a niave idiot but even he's not stupid enough to tell people he just met his entire life story including all of his deep dark secrets like the kyuubi
Teen titans robin is Richard grayson who was an acrobat by the time of young justice Dick Grayson a former robin was an adult living in bludhaven and fighting crime as the super hero nightwing Dick Grayson was the first robin the robin from young justice was the second robin young justice takes place after teen titans have broken up
Chrisfragger chapter 3 . 5/16
So. Naruto is impressed by a human woman's speed? I think I gotta gall BS on that and I'll call quits here.
T51b Moridin chapter 8 . 4/22
Ya know I hope we can get some kindness done for Bane and Poison Ivy. The two could use a chance for redemption and I think working with this Outsiders would be perfect. Plus with Both Bane and Poison Ivy's expertise they could perfect the serum to change it form a venom serum into a super soldier serum that actually works and possibly use it to prevent the inevitable deterioration that will occur to bane and possibly increase the power of our dear youngins here. Plus I always liked them.
T51b Moridin chapter 7 . 4/22
Cassandra interesting. At least naruto is making proper use of the damn hiraishin. I mean really ya can teleport anywhere so why not use it in battle right ya know. Plus he should start setting HIraishin markers around the world and all over the place. Would be super useful.
T51b Moridin chapter 6 . 4/22
Heh so thats where Ghost went. Coolio. Once again I think your underplaying our blond friend here. THe level of power in the Shinobi world was actually really damn high. You could say all shinobi were at basic super level minimum while anyone chuunin and up was on greater super level offense wise and kages were on upper super level. Naruto himself during the war was on above kage level and was easily close to lower god class level. God class as in just country to planetary level threats. End of war he was easily upper god class to super god class considering beating kaguya's ass and sasuke too. Then again considering the point in time it seemed he won against the obito/madara or whatever it is he fought in this one i would say low god class. so around or just below people like darkseid. And thats only considering what s usually shown of darkseid. Considering that superman almost killed darkseid i would debate naruto being above that level at minimum.

Will there be more interactions with the kyuubi here? I noted it was stated to be female her so romance plot maybe?
T51b Moridin chapter 5 . 4/21
Oho? Someone activated a Hiraishin on him. Curious.
T51b Moridin chapter 4 . 4/21
Lol Marvel Comics and BLeach manga in the dc universe. Irony at its finest.
T51b Moridin chapter 3 . 4/21
Ah Superman clone? Thought cadmus made Galatea. Unless they tried her first and are now working on a superman clone too. If I recall Galatea was Supergirl's clone.
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 4/21
Its interesting but I"m currently more interested in the possible Galatea they are to meet and the two Uchiha who are inside Naruto. Also was that Madara or Obito for the sake of this story? If I recall Obito was pretending to be Madara until the real Madara was revived. Ergo if your making Obito actually be Madara will Naruto be gaining the Rinnegan or something just as intense? Rinnesharingan? I mean considering that Dc pretty much has god level threats on a monthly basis just like marvel I would assume Kaguya is pretty much only considered a higher level god threat on a tier higher than loki and just below pheonix force in power considering whole dimension create destroy and insta kill bones and imagination makes anything happen eye too. Plus the level of power and speed showcased in Naruto is something beyond the idea of simply super. Think of 12 year old naruto as being on the level of merely a super like galatea for example. Think of the future levels to be equivalent of oh shit this city and now country and finally planet then finally dimension is going down. Kinda makes ya think.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 4/21
Lmfao. To have Aqualad Jade and Naruto pop up then Naruto and Aqualad being accused of being thieves. So funny.
BraveVesperia chapter 1 . 4/21
wow this chapter did not flow well at all.