Reviews for All is not forgotten
Guest chapter 26 . 7/10/2014
Yay! She's nice again! (She threw up the liquid, making her normal again. I think.)
PF chapter 10 . 7/9/2014
That's so stupid. Let a random man on a plane take the pilots seat? What about a license? Do they even know he has a gun and other weapons with him? I know this is a fanfic but thinking about real life... Wow.. like I said before, stupid. (Not you, but the pilot :D)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/9/2014
Since Brent's weight is so big, the cords snapped. I doubt flint had anything to do with it. I would blame Brent. :D lol.
AliceUchihaLockwood chapter 28 . 8/23/2013
Ahhhhhhh D'X, i almost cry! it's so SAD
meatballs chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Its the first chapter and im a challange for me to get hooked
meatballs chapter 36 . 12/17/2012
Ok I have 2 things to point out
1. When you said "9 months later" I thought who's pregnant
2. My 4th grade teacher's named Tara
meatballs chapter 35 . 12/17/2012
Aww sad that Joe died he was awesome in the movie
argionember chapter 36 . 4/6/2011
Great story! Great plot! I love CWACOM and think this is awesome!

FYI you can email it to the Sony Pictures Animation Crew.
RebelliousAndDefiant chapter 36 . 4/6/2011
That was a beautiful epilogue. Everything about it was great. By far the happiest chapter. ) I'm so glad Esto is alive too.

I will miss this fanfic so much! It always gave me something to look forward to at the end of the schoolday.

You are a very talented writer, and I hope you never stop writing.

I loved this story so much, and if they ever make a sequel to CWACOM they should base it off one of your stories. D

I also can't wait for your one-shot on September 18th. )

To quote the story,"All is not forgotten..."

Till next time,

L.A.M.B-3
Qille chapter 36 . 4/5/2011
OH MY GOD! I knew it would be a girl Awwww

Quick question: where did the name Camielle come from?

You just gotta love Angelica. "BREAKFAST IS READY! GET DOWN HERE, BEFORE I COME UPSTAIRS AND THEN THINGS WON'T LOOK GOOD! I HAVE A SPATULA AND I'M NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!" and "GET YOUR $$ OVER HERE!"

When j read your authors note about Esto, I was like 8O and then I was like 8D

Oh god he lost both of his legs? That makes me think of that kid from your first CWACOM story, the one in the hospital in the wheelchair, after Flint got shot.

That ending: way too epic to describe! I'm getting choke up! T~T

Oh, and if this story is completed, could you put a little 'completed' symbol next to it? Thanks. )

You have no idea how much I absolutely loved these stories! All of your CWACOM stories were simply brilliant! Words can't describe it!

I can't wait to read all of the stories you write next!

And, like you said: this may be the end, but all is not forgotten...

~Qille out ,D
Guest chapter 36 . 4/5/2011
I know I said last time was my final review, but I must say one more. :) This was such a beautiful and happy ending! Im even going to cal your trilogy of fanfics a masterpiece, easily the best fanfics Ive ever read! Thanks for answering my question about Esto, glad hes alive! I love how perfect the ending was and how peaceful it is now! I was almost brought to tears how beautiful this ending was! One thing is for sure, you wrappe up a great trilogy spectacularly! I eagerly anticipate the next fanfic from the master of fanfics, Raining Sunshine Everywhere!
2706723 chapter 36 . 4/5/2011
And that concludes one of the best CwaCoM fanfics ever (with a completely awesome epilogue).

Everything about this story, from beginning to end, was just simply great. It had everything from action to suspence to romance, to name a few. It also had time traveling, epic battles, and a machine that could destroy the world with a group of unexpected people and motives behind it. It was just awesome, and it was always something to look forward to reading every day (even if I couldn't review).

RainingSunshineEverywhere, your fanfics have been great to read. I hope you continue to write more, and when you do, I'll read and review them. I'm looking forward to your oneshot later too.

Until next time,

The Pointless One (TPO)

P.S. On a related note, the number of reviewers has grown a lot since the first story. It's gone from Qille to Qille, L.A.M.B.-3, nameless reviewer, Rivkann, and me (The Pointless One). That's really nice to see.
RebelliousAndDefiant chapter 35 . 4/5/2011
Alright, alright *wipes tear from face* I admit that was one of the most beautiful endings I have ever read.

That house where Angelica used to live IS GROSS. Kind of reminded me of Sirius Black's house in Harry Potter. Anyway that refrigerator, that was...and the milk...yeah. Gross. Nice job on the descriptive writing at that part.

"The lab looks awesome." Jag replied as he stared at it.

"You can say that again." Reg said and stared up in awe too.

"The lab looks awesome." Jag grinned and Reg shoved him.

I love the henchmen. I will miss them dearly.

Sadness...I don't want the story to end!
Guest chapter 35 . 4/4/2011
Yay! 101st review! Anyhow in that final scene where is the ghost of Esto? And how did you come up with the henchmens names? P.S. Ive been following this series since January and I love it! I have reviewed many times as the nameless reviewer and aside from a bunch of gramar mistakes these 3 fanfics have been excellent! Oh, and sorry for all those corrections like the airport and fortune cookie thing, its a habit! This is my final review and I would like to say job very well done (Ive eagerly waited updates on these stories for 4 monthss) and farewell to Quile, L.A.M.B.-3, Pointless One, and especially Raining Sunshine Everywhere! Good-bye now!
Qille chapter 35 . 4/4/2011
*sob*

That ending was beautiful man! T.T

Uh, roaches in the milk? My reaction: same as theirs ICK!

Like I said before, Reg and Jag are just like BROTHERS! Are they related somehow?

Oh god I do NOT want this story to end T.T

But...

All good things must come to an end, but all is not forgotten...

Sob!