Reviews for Sanctuary
Jess chapter 1 . 4/17
I've forgotten how many times I've read you're series-at least three. I really like it. Today I was just having a rough day, and thought I'd check back. Best wishes!
Xiaou Nem chapter 10 . 3/27
A compelling story. I'm interested in seeing how it turns our, but I can't say I'm optimistic about the chances of this being finished, 4 years since you wrote these chapters.
natysc chapter 10 . 3/25
I know it's been years but please update this story !
Sniffles 55 chapter 10 . 3/15
Ack! Where is the rest? I realize it has been a number of years, but honestly, can't you finish this?
Pii chapter 10 . 2/14
14.02.2015
You wrote youd never abandon a story, well, this one seems to be. Or do you still have plans to finish ist after 4 years? I would be delighted to read it.
FlittterKat chapter 7 . 2/2
Oh, man, I was heartbroken for Harry when Ginny was lost. I'm hoping that things will work out for them in the end but I'm not hopeful. I could see Harry staying behind for her but there's no reasoning with that magical construct. But, someone will be needed to help the affected muggles. Or he could choose to leave for Sanctuary where he'll clash with Snape until he finds someone else. I can't remember if the construct has anything to do with the spellnet or if they're the same thing. Excellent story! I hope you return to it someday.
SilverBirchStudio chapter 10 . 1/24
I've so enjoyed this story - fingers crossed that you will come back to it to finish the saga!
jensteed chapter 10 . 1/15
It's such a pity this has been abandoned, I'd love more if you ever think of coming back to it.
jensteed chapter 5 . 1/15
That was beautiful, giving him his own dowry box. His own personal, private space that no one else can taint or control. Wonderful thought :)
adara9 chapter 10 . 12/21/2014
Enjoyed another read-through of Spellcaster & Sanctuary. I continue to cross my fingers that you will get back to updating Sanctuary some day, but I certainly understand that life can change one's time available for and interest in writing.
Cynfulme chapter 10 . 11/29/2014
I'm not sure if you will see this, but it would be great if you updated...if you write, I will read ;)
MarbleGlove chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
I really do love this story. While it's been some years since it's been updated, I still like to come back, re-read it, and hope that maybe there will be more someday.
mshccs chapter 10 . 10/5/2014
Oh please continue this fic! This is amazing! The plot, the theories behind magic and traditions! I actually had to reread Some parts of Spellcaster to understand it, specially those gestures with hidden meanings. I mean, your ideas are fresh and interesting and challenging. Please update. Please, please, please! I actually like the relationship between mione and snape.
bingohandjob chapter 10 . 9/13/2014
Have just finished reading your stories, Spellcaster and Sanctuary. And I am awed by your character development and story-telling ability.
bingohandjob chapter 10 . 9/13/2014
My goodness, this story, and the previous, are Master Classes in story telling and character development.
There are little faults, but they are easily read around.
I've read a LOT of ss/hg fics, and these hold true to the older sense of romantic fiction. They are also the best I have ever read.