Reviews for Sanctuary
xCrysi chapter 1 . 4/20
Hey this story is wonderful and is just picking up speed. I'm really curious as to where you're going to go with it please continue
WickedlySweetSilence chapter 10 . 4/19
you posted a sequel! PLEASE FINISH!
Helene Nightfire chapter 10 . 3/28
Very good work! Love your storyline and the little details like a sentient building and I am looking forward to seeing how well that works out for the inevitable squabbling humans residing within. I really hope you can find the time and inspiration to write more of this excellent fanfic. Questions such as will Harry find love in an unexpected place or will Ginny be brought around to their way of thinking? How will they structure their new society based on cat fight rules? I loved these elements in the Eureka series and Janet Kagan's Hellspark and Mirabile stories and look forward to seeing what you do with the ideas. Thanks for sharing. Please post any links to your other works in your bio.
Kurai Ummei chapter 10 . 3/16
I'm waiting for more!
CSHighland chapter 10 . 3/5
I just stumbled across Spellcaster, read it in one sitting, and then plowed through the fragment that is Sanctuary. You have created a brilliant AU in these two tales and wish that you would come back to finish this story. Truly good writing. Thank you for this.
Debate4life chapter 10 . 3/1
Great start! Kind of sad you haven't continued the sequel.
FaeBreeze chapter 10 . 2/28
This story is lovely. If, dear author, you ever do decide to return to it I would be so grateful. I hope that your life is going well, whatever you're doing.
Oh I wish this story continued. I'm hooked
sesshoumaru4me chapter 10 . 2/18
wow. O my. Very nice! Please continuie this story. Though i've read a few very good snape stories the way you portrayed his psyche is beautiful and well thought-out. A pity Rowling didn't take coun sil from you!
I know this story has been abandoned for quite a while now- but it is a great delight to me and I reread both this one and Spellcaster often. I hope you come back to it someday; I would very much like to see where it goes next.
Three Faces Of Eve chapter 10 . 1/25
Both this story and the first are really rad. I appreciate how you've built their society and the magic.
I read that you have been taking time away for self-care, which is super valid. I hope when you feel up to it you will take up the fic again, because it's great.
Thanks!
Antagonist Len chapter 10 . 1/22
I really hope you plan on continuing this at some point. Your writing style is amazing. The characters, the delving deeper and deeper, plots in plots and more plots and the damnable cliffies all around.

I bet you left to go into original fiction.
CeilidhStewart chapter 10 . 1/9
I was with you from start to finish of Spellcaster, and since the beginning of Sanctuary. I do hope you'll finish. No one else writes quite the way you do.
Trouble and she knows it chapter 10 . 1/9
I find your work on Spellcaster and Sanctuary to be entrancing and phenomenal. I hope you finish this work!
taratears chapter 10 . 1/7
Please tell me you are still writing this! I just read both stories in day and they are amazing!