Reviews for Sanctuary
daisycb chapter 10 . 5/24
Please finish this. I want to know what happens. Spellcaster is great and this is shaping up to be as well.
Je vais oublier chapter 10 . 5/19
Alright. Basically, I've been fascinated with this story (and the previous story) for the last 2 days and when I've managed to actually fall asleep I've dreamed about this story. Please, for my continued deteriorating sanity, please be motivated to continue writing! I desperately need more of this. The whole concept of sentient castles just makes me gooey inside.

I also particularly adore Hermione's interaction with Severus - especially with regard to their particular dynamic of protocol. It has made me absolutely bananas about them all through the last day or two.

Please, oh please, write and update!
Gyreflight chapter 10 . 5/3
I try to review stories that call me back to read them again, and the Spellcaster series more than earns that in its originality of world-building (and characterisation) – in a fandom the size of Harry Potter, it's no small thing to be so immediately memorable. It's not always a comfortable read, and it's not the story that the reader may at first be expecting, but it more than rewards those willing to follow it through.

As a sequel, Sanctuary is only just getting started, so it is more full of hints and questions, especially since it's now going seriously AU from canon. The aftermath of the war now ties in with the fallout from the Marriage Law – what it means, what it does to society, and what will come of opposing it (not to mention that little suggestion that since the Ministry is fulfilling the adversarial position of Dark Lord, and Hermione is now the Lady of Light, this may well be a conflict on more levels than the obvious). And, of course, the follow-through on what Hermione and Severus have sworn between them...and what they may make of that now that all bets are cleared.

I hope that this is a universe your muse sees fit to return to one day – there will be readers waiting if you do.

Thanks for the read.
guest chapter 10 . 5/2
Still no update, but I haven't given up hope. It took Caeria 7 years to finish "Pet Project", so... a dedicated reader learns patience. There are a lot of things I wonder about, when I read Sanctuary again: Where is Ron? How can McGonagall know about the portkey page of Snapes Guide? Surely she won't be affected by the marriage law... Is she a guardian or a godmother?

What will happen at sanctuary? Will there be modern romance?
CathyM chapter 10 . 4/28
A brilliant story, I hope at sometime in the future you will continue this.. it would be a shame to leave such great characters in limbo.
Jess chapter 1 . 4/17
I've forgotten how many times I've read you're series-at least three. I really like it. Today I was just having a rough day, and thought I'd check back. Best wishes!
Xiaou Nem chapter 10 . 3/27
A compelling story. I'm interested in seeing how it turns our, but I can't say I'm optimistic about the chances of this being finished, 4 years since you wrote these chapters.
natysc chapter 10 . 3/25
I know it's been years but please update this story !
Sniffles 55 chapter 10 . 3/15
Ack! Where is the rest? I realize it has been a number of years, but honestly, can't you finish this?
Pii chapter 10 . 2/14
14.02.2015
You wrote youd never abandon a story, well, this one seems to be. Or do you still have plans to finish ist after 4 years? I would be delighted to read it.
FlittterKat chapter 7 . 2/2
Oh, man, I was heartbroken for Harry when Ginny was lost. I'm hoping that things will work out for them in the end but I'm not hopeful. I could see Harry staying behind for her but there's no reasoning with that magical construct. But, someone will be needed to help the affected muggles. Or he could choose to leave for Sanctuary where he'll clash with Snape until he finds someone else. I can't remember if the construct has anything to do with the spellnet or if they're the same thing. Excellent story! I hope you return to it someday.
SilverBirchStudio chapter 10 . 1/24
I've so enjoyed this story - fingers crossed that you will come back to it to finish the saga!
jensteed chapter 10 . 1/15
It's such a pity this has been abandoned, I'd love more if you ever think of coming back to it.
jensteed chapter 5 . 1/15
That was beautiful, giving him his own dowry box. His own personal, private space that no one else can taint or control. Wonderful thought :)
adara9 chapter 10 . 12/21/2014
Enjoyed another read-through of Spellcaster & Sanctuary. I continue to cross my fingers that you will get back to updating Sanctuary some day, but I certainly understand that life can change one's time available for and interest in writing.