Reviews for Storm Wolf
Etimire T chapter 6 . 7/28/2014
I Read all of this in one shot and it was amazing! The ending is rather sad:( but that's alright because it was brilliant anyway!
Dream I Dare chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
How old was she?
TheNinjaAndTheTroll chapter 6 . 6/16/2013
Oh my gosh, I loved this! Great story, really enjoyed it! Glad you wrote this. Very interesting idea, very creative. Keep up the good work on all future stories!
Rose the Ninja
FallenAshe chapter 6 . 2/24/2013
Heartbreaking and amazing! Keep on posting!
V.Evergreen chapter 6 . 12/6/2011
Great twist at the end very good :)
Lillkin chapter 6 . 5/11/2011
the ending was ever so sad...but wouldn't !SPOILERS ofc! Amy remember her like she ultimately remembered Rory and thus brought her back a the end of s5? i would Love to see a sequel to this... only a little one maybe? how doctor remembers ? please? :)
Captain Ryder chapter 6 . 4/8/2011
That was great! Sad ending though, but I really liked the whole 'time lords dont forget anything', 'what was he forgettting' part.
Dreamcatcher49 chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
like the name Storm Wolf and have a feeling it means more than just a name, maybe a potential power...but hey one can imagine.
1080 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Very interesting start! Please continue! Really want to see what happens next!
PartyintheTARDIS12 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
new chapter? love this so far.
rebelsdaughter13123 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
one word BRILLIANT had me on the edge of my seat and by the end bawling my eyes out can't wait to read the rest. Loved what you did with names great
Naaer- inactive chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Oh no! D: Poor Human Doctor.

Well, I can kinda see where this is going, but all the same, please update soon! :D
Dreamcatcher49 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
OMG...not other words necessary.