Reviews for Utterly Confused About You
Anonymous chapter 17 . 6/15/2014
Wow. That was an amazing fanfiction. Thank you for making my day. :)
Guest chapter 17 . 6/6/2014
"almost criminal?"

How about TOTALLY criminal?!

Again, I'm doubting you're continuing this. I'm wondering if Mistreated is going along the same lines, with Edward being mentally ill.

The girls need to be prosecuted.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/6/2014
Oh, yeah, this guy IS sick!

And, I was confused before about ODD. I didn't realize you were trying to say O.D.D. (just thought you were saying he was odd).
Guest chapter 13 . 6/6/2014
And believe me, I didn't leave a review because I wanted THIS Edward to come and throw pebbles at my window.

If you think this Edward is in any way attractive, you are one sick puppy!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/6/2014
Dude shoots himself, with Bella in the car, and Bella's dad just offers up her phone number? Why isn't Edward in a psychiatric ward, when he tried to kill himself?!

the parentals in this story are stupid or non-existent.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/6/2014
Not odd? he behaves perfectly fine, right?
Guest chapter 11 . 6/6/2014
Nice! Because him offing himself while holding onto her will NOT traumatize her AT ALL!

haha, but I do like this turn of events (sick as it is). It's not what I expected.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/6/2014
Well, I guess he hadn't been taking his pills! Makes some sense.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/6/2014
WHAT?

OK, I'm pretty much non-violent all around, but believe that sometimes you have to fight. And I'm not one of those chivalrous people who think that a man should NEVER EVER hit a woman.

But WTF was that? He's just beating her up? And trying to call it "training?" Seriously?

I don't know if you've totally abandoned this story or not, but this is SO unreal! At least, unreal in that you want to make it a HEA! Mistreated characters are bad enough. This Edward is DEFINITELY not a good guy. It would be a credit to you to make him someone likeable in the end (and a sad back story isn't enough).
Guest chapter 8 . 6/6/2014
Never thought bi-polar, just outright clinically psychotic. I don't think he truly cares about anyone or anything. There is no real emotion from him. He doesn't care for Bella. Not at all.

SO, happy ending together? Meaning they will be together (and healthy and happy)? or they will be *deluded* into *thinking* they are happy together (because neither of them seem mentally healthy at all)? Because unless this jets into the far future, I see no clue that Bella could really trust (nevermind LOVE) Edward Cullen.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/6/2014
PSYCHO! Because he knows he has done bad things, but it doesn't stop him from continuing. He knows he's psychotic, and now he's using it as an excuse "This is who I am and I can't change."

What an arse-wipe!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/6/2014
Whatever negative things I may have said about your characters (Edward in particular) in your other story (Mistreated), it is multiplied for this version.

Holy crap! HE IS REALLY PSYCHOTIC! He envies the person (he doesn't yet realize it's himself) who broke her. Wow! That's crazy. And I mean CLINICALLY crazy. not just stupid kid crazy.

I'm curious how either/both of these stories end. Because it seems like you think Edward is redeemable. And for some godforsaken reason, Bella is getting the hots for him!
S.P. Tripathi chapter 17 . 5/2/2014
plzzzzzzz more!

Why aren't you updating? 0_O

Plzzzzzzz!

I want to know what happens after this or maybe that?

Thumbs for this!

Plzz get back to work!
Cloudy Sun chapter 17 . 3/9/2014
Hey, (tired French reader english mistakes)
To begin with, I would say that the note of the first chapter made me smile because it exacty what i was looking for and I read so much cr*ps that it was a real relief to find out your 2 stories.
I love both versions but i think i prefer this one because, to my mind, this story is more darker and more captivating. I like the fact that the characters are changing slowly. I like the fact that you developing so much the day that it seems like months whereas it's just days.
Your characters are complex and mysterious.
So creepy but beautiful the scene of reanimation with Edward referring to Bella as a corpse like a weird coping mechanism and with all that unsaid fear which breaks the reader"s heart.
A lot of things to say but i'm tired and it's seems messy enough

Bonne Continuation

Cloudy
Chloe chapter 17 . 2/9/2014
Amazing story! Would be better off it had an epilogue :)