Reviews for Mummy Dearest
LaVale chapter 12 . 1/13/2013
Simply amazing i loved it great job!
sjt1988 chapter 12 . 9/19/2012
Really great story!
Twipotterfreak28 chapter 12 . 9/16/2012
Awww mannnn... It's over. :(
BlameNargles chapter 12 . 9/13/2012
I really liked this! Just one thing- it ended rather abruptly. Do you plan to add an epilogue or a sequel or something? But so good!
huloo chapter 12 . 9/13/2012
AWWWW.. I am so happy you finished the story! Can I beg for an epilogue pretty pleeease : )
NazChick chapter 12 . 9/12/2012
great story! would you ever think of doing a one shot or something of Rose confronting her mom back in her time with all the unresolved issues between them? Great job once again! I've loved seeing when this story was updated!
Bottled Sunshine chapter 12 . 9/12/2012
A good chapter. Just what I was looking forward to!
LillyMay77 chapter 11 . 9/12/2012
Great story! Did Rose go back with Hermione? I can't wait to see what happens next! Please update again very soon!
Twipotterfreak28 chapter 10 . 9/8/2012
WHAT? ROSE WENT BACK WITH HER?

I'm going to explode.

Update soon, please. PLEASE.
Twipotterfreak28 chapter 9 . 9/8/2012
OH MY GOODNESS ROSE DID NOT JUST SAY THAT. SHE KNOWS DAMN WELL THAT WAS HER MOTHER.

Now I'm pissed at Rose. And it was just so sadistic that Neville was descirbing Hermione's own torture to her... Before it even happened.

But back to rose.

THAT STUPID LITTLE BI-

Too far?

Too far.

Sorry, but... Gah, that just make me mad. Mudblood and words like it are just derogatory, and Rose knew damn well who Hermiome was. She knew what Hermione went through and that. I know I don't know what's happened, but maybe if Rose were more VOCAL, Hermione might do more sporty things with her.

I'm just saying.

I just feel bad for Hermione. And I'm just so pissed at Rose. She needs her mouth washed out with soap. If I was her mama...

To keep this PG-13, I'll end this now.

You're amazing. You get my emotions going when I read this story, something no ones ever done before. Please update soon so my emotional self doesn't have a stroke over anticipation...

I'm just saying.
joanthereloaded-92 chapter 11 . 9/7/2012
i think rose and hermione's moment is too fast paced and i think this chapter is too fast paced. but i still enjoyed it though.
sweet-tang-honney chapter 11 . 9/7/2012
great story.
huloo chapter 11 . 9/7/2012
yay! New chapters rock! now you have me, did rose travel back in time with hermione? I can't wait to see how you wrap this up, I just know its going to be interesting!
Bottled Sunshine chapter 11 . 9/6/2012
WHAAAAAT? Epic of epicnessess has Rose just traveled back in time? This is what happens when you let a Malfoy help ;)
NazChick chapter 11 . 9/6/2012
An a interesting turn of events! Can't wait for the next chapter!