Reviews for Mummy Dearest
NazChick chapter 11 . 9/6/2012
An a interesting turn of events! Can't wait for the next chapter!
huloo chapter 10 . 9/4/2012
Yes, yes, yes! I love updates! The last 2 chapters were so good, I can't wait to see how you finish out the story!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/2/2012
YAY Draco is a good guy!
Dknight27 chapter 10 . 9/2/2012
OK, if Ron and Harry from 1996 goes to rescue and know that Scorpius and Rose are dating that will be a very interesting moment.
NazChick chapter 10 . 9/2/2012
i was so happy to see a new chapter so soon! so draco is going to help her travel back, that's interesting. i wonder if we will ever see the older Hermione? i mean it could help Rose if the younger hermione helps the older one see why rose is upset. i'm sure you have a whole plan though. can't wait for the next chapter!
Just Smudge chapter 9 . 9/1/2012
YAY! You're back with a new chapter! So, in a lot of stories, people seem to make Rose the, well, sporty one, and Hugo the smart one. I'm guessing that's not canon? Because in the book Ron says "thank goodness you have your mother's brains". I always expect Rose to be the one in Ravenclaw... Love your stories! Please can you bring a chapter of Obsession up soon :(
peevespetpeeve chapter 9 . 9/1/2012
Oh snap. THIS IS FABULOUS! please write more, pleeeeaasssse! (Rose and Scorp is the best and I love how you constructed Rose)
Guest chapter 9 . 9/1/2012
if Hermione thinks about what Neville said,
"One of them, Rose's mum, was tortured by Bellatrix, mostly for being a muggle born."
wouldn't she realize that Lavender was not a muggleborn, hence could not be Rose's mum?
NazChick chapter 9 . 9/1/2012
I feel bad for rose :( does no one else in her family see what's wrong. Maybe this younger Hermione can fix it?
starf1ower chapter 8 . 8/27/2012
I've read and love your stories and I came up to this one not too long ago. It's different from the the others and I like that. I love how Hermione is interacting and dealing with being in the future. I can wait to read more.
huloo chapter 8 . 8/27/2012
OMG! I am so freaking happy that you updated! Please please update sooner, I love your story so much and I can't wait for more hermione/rose interactions. I would love to see rose be a little more open to hermione as well as hermione continue to want to help her.

I hope things go well with work and that you are inspired to keep updating!
NazChick chapter 8 . 8/26/2012
i was so happy to see an update! i wonder how Draco will fit into the story!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/25/2012
looking fwd to chapt 9!
Avana chapter 8 . 8/25/2012
Please update. I love this story!
MagicErised11966 chapter 7 . 6/1/2012
I just read all your Harry Potter stories, and you have very interesting, unique plotlines. This is a really cool idea. I am looking forward to Hermione and Rose getting a little closer, which I am assuming will happen... I wished you updated more frequently, though.
93 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »