Reviews for Mummy Dearest
Amy chapter 7 . 5/25/2012
UPDATE THIS! Update it now! Please!
huloo chapter 7 . 4/18/2012
Ok first off i can't tell you how happy I am that you updated this story, i was so freaking close to deleting it from my favorite stories but i love it so much i held out alittle hope that you might come back to hopefully in the spirit of convincing you to update again I will tell you my favorite aspects of your story:

1. I love time travel stories and there never seem to be that many good ones our there.

2. I love Rose/ Hermione stories, they are my two favorite characters, so add that with the time travel aspect and you totally get why I love your story so much.

3. I love that you added the Rose/ Scorpius twist. It makes it much easier to see where possible drama between Rose and her mother may lay.

4. I can't wait to see adult Hermione chime in on this situation since technically it directly involves her.

5. Even more than that I can't wait to see a possible confrontation between Rose and time travel Hermione. Either Hermione confronting Rose about all of the shitty looks and cold shoulders she has been throwing at her or maybe even a Rose breakdown telling time traveling Hermione something she can't tell her mother.

6. And of course I can't wait for time traveling Hermione to put the pieces together and realize she is Rose's mother!

Please please I beg of you to update sooner this story is so good. I will certainly be back checking for updates as soon as possible : )

xoxo Loyal Fan
TheDeathlyHallows-123 chapter 7 . 4/15/2012
looking foward to next update :)
x-HarrypotterNerd-x chapter 7 . 4/13/2012
Sooo good! Really enjoyed :) update soon!
NazChick chapter 7 . 4/12/2012
I love this story! I really can't wait to find out what's goin on with everything. Why has no one brought up the future Hermione? Can't wait for more!
Grow-to-be chapter 6 . 1/18/2012
I love this story!
13dramaqueen13 chapter 6 . 1/17/2012
Aw, I loved Hermione meeting George, and the fact that he still tells that joke! Very nice :D
AmyRose512 chapter 6 . 1/17/2012
Good chapter! I love Hermione's reaction to George's ear. I only wish the chapter was a bit longer...but that's only because this story is coming along so nicely and you're such a good writer. :)

I hope we get to see Hermione meeting other people! And I hope we see her find out that Rose and Hugo are her children (and that she's married to Ron!). x]

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Thanks for updating! :)
avini chapter 6 . 1/16/2012
Well this update made my day better! And I'm definitely a she lol, "avini" is the name of a certain male in my life though. )

Oh and also, I'm glad you were touched but I didn't mean the review to be a guilt trip- honest! I may be ecstatic that you've updated but it wasn't my intention when I wrote the review. It was simply meant as a compliment to the story, both plot and your style of writing.

Hope to see more soon. )
ctc chapter 6 . 1/16/2012
aha!
lunylovegoodlover chapter 6 . 1/16/2012
I'm ususally not the biggest fan of time travel stories, but this one is really, really well done. Please update soon!
avini chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Every once in a while I go through the stories in my alerts and delete the ones that haven't updated in a month or so but I can't bring myself to delete this one- it's just too amazing! No seriously though, it's one of the few stories that I'm always anxious for the next chapter for- but at the same time very patient for. Well anyway, just thought I'd let you know that your story is one of the very few that I break my deleting rule for. Also, it's nice that you mention that you're busy and that's why you can't post often rather than for lack of interest in posting. That way I don't have to worry on if the story will be completed or not.

Oh and I guess I should mention that I'm "reviewing" on the first chapter rather than the last because I already did so on that one.

Can't wait for the next! )
avini chapter 5 . 1/9/2012
I hope you can post soon! )
libbypotter chapter 4 . 1/6/2012