Reviews for REDEMPTION
Cardfighter By Maple chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
keep going please
Escape my reality chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
THAT WAS GREAT! seriously that might have been my new all time favorite digimon fic ever! loved how you portrayed everyone, especially angwomon and angemon. Ha! i can just imagine him carrying her off:) plus the whole plot lines great! i can completely believe everything, and totally agree with you about the new digidestined and their partners, though i like daisuke's little tantrum, plus angwomons response, classic!(though her smacking him would have been a funnier more painful version:)generally this whole fics pretty great! if you update i'll give you a nice warm cyber cookie! (its chocolate chip, come on, you know you want it:)
Wing00Raiser chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
i think the reason why the 02 digidestines were so against killing digimon was because in between 01-02 most of the digimon mellowed out and weren't evil, or had killing instincts, so there was no reason to kill them anymore. don't get me wrong there were some digimon that deserved to die, but unlike the other seasons,they were a rarity. it seemed the 01 digidestine were needed to kill all the main evil digimon, and 02 were needed to help unify both worlds for the international digidestined.
Mimi chapter 1 . 3/1/2011

Really, your fic is verry funny

I laught a lot, mainly because of Angewomon

I really expect you to continue that fic *-*
Sync The Dragon Tempest chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Hmm, actually, this story is very good, and I can understand what Angemon's and Angewowon's reason to kill, as much as Daisuke's thought. Perhaps what you need to make sure is: for Digimon, are you planning to use Japanese or US version, because there are some inconsistency here:

MaloVamdemon: BelialVamdemon (JP) or MaloMyotismon (US)

X-Veemon: XV-mon (JP) or ExVeemon (US)

Veemon (US) or V-mon (JP) - I know this spelled the same though. XD

DemiVeemon (US) or Chibimon (JP)

Azulongmon (US) or Qinglongmon (JP)

Wizardmon (US) or Wizarmon (JP)

No offense, this is a bit correction from me... Actually I kinda glad that you use the original names (Japanese names) for them, because I like their original names. Also, I think all the characters here are not OOC, they behave like they did in the series...

Please update!