Reviews for Feline Sundaes
IcyWaters chapter 10 . 11/6/2011
Another mission successfully accomplished, although Max never did get that sundae, did he? :-) Thank you for another truly enjoyable Get Smart story. You capture the humor and high jinks spot-on. I am curious about one thing – I noticed you rarely write Max on a case with 99. Is there any particular reason? Is it easier for you to write for 86?
IcyWaters chapter 9 . 11/6/2011
Ah, cigars! Perfect! :-)

It’s cute how happy Shtarker is to have his favorite boss and favorite enemy back. Too bad he couldn’t really get Groucho Marx’s autograph, hehe. The way Siegfried revealed himself was wonderful. I always love his “Zis is KAOS. We don’t (blank) here.” The part with Siegfried and the “would you believe” brought a big smile to my lips.

It’s a good thing F3 was tagging along with Max to save the day. I don’t like this ominous ending. But knowing Shtarker, the gun was empty (I hope!) – or full of chocolate syrup. :-)
IcyWaters chapter 8 . 11/6/2011
Oops, it appears I misread the last paragraph in chapter seven. I thought after a few hours of shuteye, Max and Siegfried put their plan into action and returned to the KAOS office. For all we know, Shtarker might be a night owl. Sorry about that, FoxCat. :-)

Love the Groucho Marx, er, I mean German scientist costumes. From the description of the hair, moustaches and tuxedos, the only thing missing were cigars. :-) Now that all the details are straight in my mind, I’m eager to discover how they stop Shtarker’s evil plot and ensure that goodness prevails!
IcyWaters chapter 7 . 11/6/2011
Larrabee may not be the sharpest tack in the drawer, but at least he has better taste in women than Shtarker. :-) Carlson isn’t going to be too happy when Siegfried returns to KAOS, rendering his new spy airplane useless. The drops should be in Shtarker’s coffee (or ice cream), so what is the German up to? Sure hope it’s not a double cross!
IcyWaters chapter 6 . 11/6/2011
I saw it coming, but it still tickled my funny bone. :-) I’m laughing so hard right now at the idea of Shtarker flirting with Max and Siegfried in drag that my sides are aching. And the bit about ‘Siegfrieda’ reminding Shtarker of his mother because of the moustache is hysterical! This needs to be filmed. :-)
IcyWaters chapter 5 . 11/6/2011
I thought the bit about Siegfried dating French in between the gunfire was funny, but I never expected the disguises she picked out for them. Hilarious! They must be two of the ugliest women out there. Not every man can be a blonde bombshell like Charlie Watson. Siegfried could at least have shaved his moustache. :-)

Hmm, Max seems to do an awful lot of cross dressing...wait, I won’t go there. ;-) Instead, I’ll head off to the next chapter.
IcyWaters chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
"Herr Chief, you are most observant. But I am most serious vhen I tell you I vant to join Control. It's such a nice organization. Just so full of niceness and goodness and all the other…" he started to gag at the idea of niceness and goodness.

…"and all that other crap" is how he wanted to finish that thought. :-) These two foes are such a blast when they work together! I also loved Max’s logic regarding double agents, triple agents and quadruple agents. It’s just so very, very Maxwell Smart.
IcyWaters chapter 3 . 11/6/2011
I’m always curious where Agent 13 will appear next in your stories. :-) Even better is Siegfried! The part where he knocked on the door to Max’s hotel room had me cracking up. Our ever intrepid Agent 86 recognized that voice immediately – and of course, Siegfried announced his name. Too funny!

Hmm, so has Shtarker really been put in charge of the local branch of KAOS, or is this is another evil trick? I can’t wait to find out. :-) Oh, just to let you know, the last few paragraphs appear to mistakenly be in italics.
IcyWaters chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
Have I told you how much I love the way you write for Larrabee? It’s perfect the way he chatted with F3, who was sitting on Max’s shoulders, but completely missed Max! Plus the bit with the suitcase, lol!

But what is with the missing Cone of Silence? Those invisible security wires are no match for the ingenious device designed to ensure the safety of Control’s secrets. No? Would you believe the Cone of Silence is better than the security wires when it’s working properly? No? Huh. Would you believe the Cone of Silence is better that the Hats of Silence? :-) Sorry, I couldn’t resist. :-)
IcyWaters chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
"Well, you're not a cat, at least I don't think you're a cat, …eh…you never said you were a cat. I never found a collar and leash in your luggage…wait, you do drink catnip tea sometimes…and….I don't suppose you chase mice when I'm not looking….." his voice travelled off.

Oh my, I can hear Don Adams saying that. :-) Poor Max, always getting tongue tied. I love F3 – she has such a sly wit and sense of humor. Just thinking of a cat curled up on a chair with a phone makes me laugh. I’m off to tag along with 86 and F3 on their assignment…
02AngelBaby75 chapter 10 . 3/13/2011
What an oober-fantastic ending! Schtarker had it coming...Too bad he's gonna miss his machine gun, huh?

Max is amazingly adorable, like, really. I can see why my mum and dad watched Get Smart all the time. This could be an actual episode! xD

F3 is definately my favorite, though. She kinda makes me think of my kitty, but in a different way. You know?

Thank you for a wonderful story, Foxcat! :)

EDITH
02AngelBaby75 chapter 9 . 3/13/2011
I love Max's,"Would you believe..." 's XD

OH I KNEW IT! I knew Siggy was up to no good! Thank heavens Max has F3 :) I better not tell my kitty, she's gonna be so jealous! Izzy dosen't do too much but sleep and poop.
02AngelBaby75 chapter 8 . 3/13/2011
Einstein Albert :) I wonder if such a person exists?

F3 gets a sweater! Beacuse she's so cute I would love to give MY kitty clothes like that, but Mom won't let me. She says it's unnecessary. Izzy never goes outside...

Lovely chapter!
Susan Hilton chapter 7 . 3/12/2011
Hi, Rachel. Yes, it's been a while, I know. I have still been going over to mom's every day and visiting with her, getting her mail and taking out her garbage while my stepdad's away in Duluth. I have also been beta reading for a Russian gal who doesn't know the English language too well. I mentioned to her you write GS stories, and good ones too. Hopefully, you will get a review from her. Her pen name is Shinkarom. I'm a little behind with reading and reviewing, so I will get to it soon. I rented the TNG episode "Parallels" for chapter 28 of "The Littlest Rogue". That's how I got the idea for the alternate reality. See you soon and good job with this story.
LADYMALLARD chapter 10 . 3/11/2011
What a great ending to this story, with the rescue of all the scientists by the quick thinking of Max and F3. The face off was too funny with Max tricking Shtarker into agreeing to make him a sundae, so F3 could trip and disarm him. The whole conversation between F3 and Max about how to get the scientists out of Kaos HQ, was too funny and right in character. Back at home after the completion of the mission it was too funny when F3 told Max and 99 how with the use of the little chocolate squirting spy-plane, the other Kaos agents were kept in the literally in the dark, about the escape of the scientists by helicopter on the roof. It was a sweet, (pardon the pun) solution, to their being caught while escaping. Great Job all round on your story, I loved reading it from beining to end. Thanks for the fun, I eagerly await your next story. Till next time.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »