Reviews for Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
AwaitTheRise chapter 3 . 3/30
Ahem. Let me just fangirl for a second. Kyaaaaaaaaaa! ItaSaku is the bes Itachi is as always the smexiest being in the next three universes, and is just so Kawaiiiii! Okay, now that that's over let me just tell you that is amazing and hilarious and I need some more of that ItaSaku, so I'll be waiting for your next update. Also, I love the fact that Sasuke isn't just a brooding pit of angst in this so far. It would be amazing if we could have a first person POV of Samehada (hint) and Kisame just seems like a big meanie in this. Have I mentioned that I've read this particular little ficlet like four times already? Well, anyways, this is awesome so far but what would be even more awesome would be a pure ItaSaku fic courtesy of Kaze and Kiba (HINT HINT). Goodbye, and thanks for the laughs :)
0Shadow Panther0 chapter 3 . 3/16
Hsldjdwhdmxkahebflcucnslaowieyebfnckchx
Y U NO UPDATE
THIS IS LITERALLY THE MOST I HAVE EVER LIKED SASUKE
EVER
guest chapter 3 . 2/1
I love this story so much! I'm very impressed with your writing and style (both seem to be rare qualities in fanfictions) please, for the sake of my sanity update and us the brilliant workings of your imagination. This is one of my favorites of your work so please finish!
Keep up your great work,
- superfan
Akatsuki's cherry chapter 3 . 2/1
MORE!
CrystalLover chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
THAT WAS GREAT! Ehh Sasuke's battle..?
The Wolf Of Shadows chapter 3 . 12/21/2013
THIS IS SOOO GOOD! Please update!
moor chapter 3 . 12/11/2013
Your kickass!ingenius!Sakura rocks!

Also, Sasuke, while a bastard, is redeemable without being a wuss. NICE!
Neko-chan chapter 3 . 12/2/2013
This story has made me laugh harder then I have for a while. I love the odd mix of humer and drama and the way OOCness of Itachi. It just brings the story together. Now I'm pretty sure Kisame is actually stupid enough to gamble away his sord and probably has done it before. The poor sord. It was just bad luck that Sasuke was there at the time though that is hilarious. I love how jealous and obnoxious Karin is in your stories. It's amusing and really gives some comic relief. Not that the jokester himself Itachi needs any help with that ;) haha. Now I'm curious to see if Sakura would leave this whole bit out from her report to the council or not... Keep up the awesome work K&K. I always look forward to your updates
Ragnell chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
You packed a great deal of early plot development into 3 pages. I hope you continued a promising beginning.
XeniaKunoichi chapter 3 . 9/10/2013
This has twisted deliciously, but Itachi doesn't look like he's going to die today. In case you plan on continuing this, happy writings!
raye85 chapter 3 . 9/5/2013
Omg...I really love your story and also the other ones you have written. I noticed you haven't updated in a while and was wondering if you are planning on finishing the stories? Well I also wanted to say that I really like the way itachi and sasuke are different. Its something new and exciting. I can't wait to find out what's going to happen and thank you for writing long chapters . I love it and the detail.
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
I really liked this! It's so nice that you keep this story believeable and don't super-power anyone.
vna chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
itachi is smokin' hot!
The Infamous Smile of MonaLisa chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
Update please
Guest chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
I find this story/plot very different, but oh, how I love it, it is just too funny. and vell lets just say it is awsome and hillarious. it have been a loong time since you updaed, when are you going to write more?