Reviews for Scratches and Ranebows
LuLuZuZu chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
O_O I love you. *faints from overload of fuffy/smutty-ness*
Dorisling chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Shane just /has/ to torment his brother with his own sex life doesn't he? I feel soooooooo bad for Blaine!
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
nice! love the ending. you write this pairing very well. now i wonder, ... what's your opinion on dweedles? (dwight tweedles) cause there just aren't enough fics with that pairing and i wonder how you would write them...
dapperkoala chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
*applauds* ohmygosh that was amazing. and adorable. and hot. mffgggghhh it was perfect :D
MrzMusicMichanii chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I...I don't...I can't even... Excuse me while I pick p the melted pieces of my brain. That was just...supermegafoxyawesomeHAWT *_*
DaniiRebel chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Love the ending. It is almost like the fic needs/wants a companion fic where we get to see Kurt scratch Blaine's back. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Okay, now I expect a follow-up Klaine fanfic. But that was hot.
storry-eyed chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Awwww 3 Ranebows everywhere! And the ending was awesome XD Great story!

~Lynne
Billie Ariel chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
hahaha wow, I was blushing so hard and then my sister trying to talk to me but I couldn't really concentrate on what she was saying...great job :)
Jaya chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
HAHAHAHA the last line was so perfect!
Anon chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
oh. my. sweet. jesus. that was the absolute most perfect thing i've ever red. guh. whuh. THANK YOU. OR[UHFXHRGMJETQHBKHJVKZ 10000/10
theladyofwonderland chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
That was so fucking hot.

Holy crap.

SHFJAKHGUITHUIBFDUIB

I HAVE NO COHERENT THOUGHTS

And now I'm craving a Klaine one after that last line...unf.

You wouldn't happen to be willing to write that, would you? (;
Venakulator chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
hot )

i liked it
SnowAngel5683 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
"Reed's a biter and a scratcher." lolz who knew? ;p
bjaarcy chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
When you think you can't more sexually frustrated (and this says a lot, considering it's me...), you read this and think again.

alkdjfsakldjgvkasldjga[;jf

GOD THIS WAS SO AMAZING :'D UNNNNF.

-xoxo