Reviews for Flyover
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
The mile high club is where people basically have sex on a plane
So when its says that Dean gave Cas first hand experience on the mile high club it can mean two things
• Dean was once in the mile high club
• Dean and Cas had sex on the plane back
(I like the second one better)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
This is so cute!
Individual Narrative chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Cool plot, well written. Nice job!
LexVictoriaX chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
This is absolutely fantastic. I love the fact that Castiel comforted Dean by whispering people's sins into his ear! Brilliantly written :)
GuiltyBystanders chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
I like that power.
SanctuaryObsessed chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
This is so perfect, thank you for writing it.
Aisukuri-Mu Studio chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
LAWL.

Too much for me. xDDD They're too much!

- Crystal
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
I love this!
VampireCari chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I loved this. Your writing is fantastic. Your use of a cultural/spiritual reference is great and gives a relevant punch to your piece. I could picture this scene and hear this conversation between the hunter and his angel. It was really perfect, until your last two words. The 'first hand' ruined it. That seemed completely wrong, being that the rest of the scene was totally strong enough. But that's just my take.
Halan Lore chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I think this story is pretty clever :). I like the reasoning as to why Cas can't just zap them there. I thought it was funny how Cas started telling Dean people's dirty secrets. The last line made me giggle.
Fire x Ice chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Very interesting story, I enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing.
ivyflightislistening chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Greatly enjoyed this :) I liked your reasoning for why Cas couldn't just fly them into New Zealand, and their interactions were lovely.
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Cute! as helping Dean. I love Cas and Dean fics! Great job!
imdrowninginfootwear chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Aww. . . Sam and Bobby are so mean to poor Dean, so he's a little scared? Loved it, Cas is quite the gossiper :P Now I really want to know what the secret was that Cas didn't tell Dean!
Axel's Chakram chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
This was a really cute story.

Nice way to calm Dean down.