Reviews for The Power Of One : The Continuation
N.J chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
I want to ask you a few things. 1. I saw the summary. But is there anything else to this plot? 2. Does it take place immediately after that Pokémon movie? 3. Or a little bit after it? 4. What locations are being used in the fanfic? 5. What Pokémon are being owned by the main characters in this fanfic? 6. How long have they had those Pokémon for? Be sure to clear this up for me.

N.J.
Baku babe chapter 8 . 10/21/2008
Don't you think it's time you updated? It's a crime to keep us from reading more of this wonderful fanfic. So please update!
tmgod chapter 8 . 9/16/2007
I like it so far. Update soon please!
Selawriter chapter 8 . 7/3/2007
Good its not a cliffhanger I hate cliffhangers! I cant wait till Ash, Misty, Melody, Tracy, and Brock meet up with team rocket to the the bird pokemon and Jessie, James,and Meowth there with the trainees. I tried not to make that sound like a wild guess but I have to admit that it is. Anyways I no you've probably given up on this story cansidering the last update was in May. Anyways I still luv it!
poka chapter 8 . 2/25/2007
its exciting i want to read it all now let me take a gues that the pigeot that jessie & james were talking about was ash's pigeot. email me when the next chap is up
HPIY Fan chapter 8 . 2/21/2005
This is a good fic. I hope you can update soon. :)
Thread Magic chapter 8 . 1/23/2005
You haven't updated in tw years! I thought you said this was a fic that you wanted to write! I really really hope you update soon! This is the first pokemon fanfic I've read, and it's really good! I really hope that you update soon! _
Ligar Zero X chapter 8 . 11/29/2003
oh! I like it! Please update soon. I really want to know what happens. Unfortunitally, you've got me confused. I thought that the GS ball came in before prof. Ivy. How'd it come back now? Past that, it's a great story!
Hiril Moon chapter 8 . 7/5/2003
Hmm... This is interesting. I especially like the idea of there actually BEING a Pokemon inside the GS Ball... And that it seemed to react to Ash.
SVZ chapter 8 . 9/7/2002
You should continue, this is a very good fic.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/19/2002
i should say thats the best one ive read so im a little slow. um What am i supposed to write here? bye
Niori chapter 8 . 8/10/2002
please update real soon! I luv
Virgo Writer chapter 8 . 8/9/2002
You did it again. You cut it off just when it was getting reaaally interesting.

Why do you do this to me?

Good story anyway, but why?
Mewberries chapter 8 . 7/30/2002
Cute! I can't wait for what happens next! Keep goin'!
Marlex chapter 8 . 7/29/2002
Great story so far. Can't wait for more!