Reviews for The Power Of One : The Continuation
Baku babe chapter 8 . 10/21/2008
Don't you think it's time you updated? It's a crime to keep us from reading more of this wonderful fanfic. So please update!
tmgod chapter 8 . 9/16/2007
I like it so far. Update soon please!
Selawriter chapter 8 . 7/3/2007
Good its not a cliffhanger I hate cliffhangers! I cant wait till Ash, Misty, Melody, Tracy, and Brock meet up with team rocket to the the bird pokemon and Jessie, James,and Meowth there with the trainees. I tried not to make that sound like a wild guess but I have to admit that it is. Anyways I no you've probably given up on this story cansidering the last update was in May. Anyways I still luv it!
poka chapter 8 . 2/25/2007
its exciting i want to read it all now let me take a gues that the pigeot that jessie & james were talking about was ash's pigeot. email me when the next chap is up
HPIY Fan chapter 8 . 2/21/2005
This is a good fic. I hope you can update soon. :)
Thread Magic chapter 8 . 1/23/2005
You haven't updated in tw years! I thought you said this was a fic that you wanted to write! I really really hope you update soon! This is the first pokemon fanfic I've read, and it's really good! I really hope that you update soon! _
Ligar Zero X chapter 8 . 11/29/2003
oh! I like it! Please update soon. I really want to know what happens. Unfortunitally, you've got me confused. I thought that the GS ball came in before prof. Ivy. How'd it come back now? Past that, it's a great story!
Hiril Moon chapter 8 . 7/5/2003
Hmm... This is interesting. I especially like the idea of there actually BEING a Pokemon inside the GS Ball... And that it seemed to react to Ash.
SVZ chapter 8 . 9/7/2002
You should continue, this is a very good fic.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/19/2002
i should say thats the best one ive read so im a little slow. um What am i supposed to write here? bye
Niori chapter 8 . 8/10/2002
please update real soon! I luv
Virgo Writer chapter 8 . 8/9/2002
You did it again. You cut it off just when it was getting reaaally interesting.

Why do you do this to me?

Good story anyway, but why?
Mewberries chapter 8 . 7/30/2002
Cute! I can't wait for what happens next! Keep goin'!
Marlex chapter 8 . 7/29/2002
Great story so far. Can't wait for more!
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 8 . 7/29/2002
A story I can get used to, especially if there's definite AAMR in this. Keep up the good work and let me know when you post up the next chapter!