Reviews for deuces are wild
yesimaorc chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
What the hell! Why the hell stop there?! AND I know ur fucking done writing its been 2years... So damn mad right now. Such a good story! :(
Anonymous chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
I hope you end up continuing this! It is very good!
tennispanda chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
OMG I am loving this story! It so well written and I love the backstory your making for the courier so far. I love these long chapters too. I hope you continue this because I absolutely love this ;)

Keep it up!
Heartaches-by-the-Number chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
PLEASE update this soon! By far the best Courier/Benny fic EVER!
Cuckoo-4-Cocoa-Puffs chapter 2 . 4/28/2011
I love the story so far, hope to see more soon,
Perfectly Awkward chapter 2 . 4/8/2011
I would love to see more lore in Benny and the Courier's background, I need to re-read everything I know about Fallout since I haven't played 1 or 2 in quite some time. So please more lore, I love it and absolutely love the tribals in that universe.

You said this is your first fanfic? Unless I read that wrong...You are doing a wonderful job with the characters, I must admit that at first I thought Benny was swearing too much. Then I realized, "hey he used to be a tribal so what the fuck does it matter?" :P He seems very much in character, especially with the way he thinks. Figured he would put up a fight with the Legion despite knowing that no one was going to save him. :) Please keep writing this and like I said already you are doing a great job with the characters.
J. P. Tuesday chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
I absolutely love the direction that this is going. Came for F!courier/Benny and stayed for Sigrun's backstory. I can't wait to see how her backstory develops, it sounds very intriguing.
Harumi Kitomi chapter 2 . 3/18/2011
Actually, I love where this story is going. So please continue to impress me with your wonderful work! :)
Harumi Kitomi chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Damn what can i say? That is some impressive stuff! Can't wait for the next update!
COOL chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Awesome chapter and a well done introduction please update soon the story plot has awesome potential so UPDATE SOON! cuz i cant wait to see what happens next!
J. P. Tuesday chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
De-anoning here because wowie wow wow. (I'm the OP for the original prompt)

This cat can't wait to see more of this, ya crazy broad. ;)