Reviews for da goddess of da glee club
LunaEvanna Longbottom chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Not trying to be mean or anything, but if this is actually a story and not something some hacker put on your account, I want to give you some advice.

1. Stop it with the text talk. It's only meant for phones and it's making my eyes hurt.
2. Get help from a Beta. They can help make your story a bit more believable and people wouldn't leave such mean and harsh reviews.
3. Delete this story and then repost it under a better name.
4. Ask for some opinions from people who watch Glee before you repost it.
5. Don't make your character a Mary-Sue and coloring changing eyes? That's something you might want to get rid of. It is physically impossible to have eyes that change with your mood.
Kuramalover2006 chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
The text slang makes it kind of hard to read :(
Toxic Topaz chapter 3 . 7/7/2014
Funny how you attacked yuna zoey over her name being as you out it so 2007, yet clearly your one still writing from that time period, 2007, year of the Bebo stunnahs, which unfortunately started the use of a lot of Text Speak. How about you join us in 2014, write like a normal human who hasn't had their head bashed off the wall repeatedly. And yes, I'm ising your name, it's the only way something intelligent will be posted by it.
Goddess chapter 3 . 7/7/2014
Reading this story has damaged my sight. Clearly the author is retarded. Why else would someone post such crap. Maybe they were hacked? And lol how cute, you attack your other readers when you should be trying your best to get them on your side. My advice to you is this.

1. Turn computer off
2. Unplug computer from power source.
3. Get gasoline, pour over computer.
4. Get lit match and throw on computer.
5. Watch computer & keyboard burn.
6. Go sit in corner & learn English.
7. Book yourself back into school.
8. Kindergarten will be tough, take a big lunch.
Nataliya Polski chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
Well that remark was offensive. I am from Poland, not Holland (which is a different country altogether). English is not my first language, but I have learnt to speak it well in recent years, so I am pretty sure what you are writing is not "English" but something well known as "text speak". I was really surprised to discover that you had actually added another chapter since I was here last. I think that this story could be good if you made your plot points clearer and a bit of checking your spelling will benefit your story. I know I was a bit harsh in my last review but that is not really a valid reason to call me a "polish bych".
xX-Yuna-Zoey-Xx chapter 2 . 4/16/2014
Umm what did I read? Right, clearly from the previous stories posted by this account, the original owner was quite surprisingly hacked by whatever type of troll wrote this story. To be honest, I'm quite surprised they were hacked, hackers are intelligent, clearly the poster of this story is lacking in that department. Wait let me put this into a language you'll understand.

Wat i ryd? ryt clry frm d prvis strys psted by dis accnt, d orgnl owna woz qute suprzly hackd by wateva typ f trol wrte dis stroy. 2 b honst. i qute sprisd dey war hcked coz hckerz r smrt, clrly d posta f dis stry s lckin n dat dprtmnt.

Is that simple enough for you to understand?
Nataliya Polski chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
... Wow, I have never seen that many spelling mistakes in a story before. This is officially the hardest language to read since Egyptian hierographics. This person is going places. Not collage, but places.
Helpful Anon chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Through many painstaking hours, I believe I have translated this in english. This is actually more difficult than Mayan carvings.

I'm Goddess, Mike Chang's sister. My name is really Nǚ Shén - that's 'goddess' in Chinese (Mandarin). My mom is partly mentally retarded and she can't tell I'm her daughter because she's a stupid bitch. Whatever. Don't need her. I decided when I was three I was going to be a singer. My voice could be heard from three streets away it was so loud. People turned into hypnotised zombies and, slowly, were tempted by my magical most-beautiful-voice-in-the-world. I said to my dad that I would be a singer and he slapped me and threw me in the oven for 20 minutes. He didn't want me to be noticed. He said I was ugly and I would be working a pole for him when I turned sixteen. I'm not really ugly; I'm beautiful. I'm 5'10 like a model but I only weigh 100 pounds. My boobs are the size of body balls (?) and so are my butt-cheeks. My hips are like a pear surrounding my hot butt, but my shoulders are thin and petite. My teeth have always been really(?) pearly white and straight (not like my sexuality, I'm bi). My lips are really hot red and as full and thick as Angelina's. I have a tiny button nose, and I have really perfectly blushed cheeks against my perfect tan skin. I've never had acne or skin problems in my whole life. I have changing eye color; it changes with my emotion: (in order of how often I have the eye color)

Blue - sad D: (it's usually blue)
Gray - lonely
Purple - mysterious
Yellow - I have to piss
Brown - I have t shit
Green - I'm going to barf

My eyes are slanted because I'm chink. But I really have a caramel shimmer around my eyes and thick, long, curly, fat, pitch-black lashes like it's a fake lash. My hair is really perfectly pitch-black, beautiful and thick, pinned(?) straight down to my hips and everyone's always jealous.

I don't know what happy is because I've never been happy.

My brother, Mike, tried to save me from the oven but Dad threw him across the kitchen and he hit his head on the tiled floor and passed out. I didn't cry in the oven. I was brave. When my dad bent down to laugh I pushed the door open and knocked him out. I took my brother and found him and cleaned his bloody face. He woke up and he leaned up and kissed me and I kissed him back and left forever.

That changed my life forever. Now I'm coming back and I ain't taking no crap from nobody.

Sorry, I couldn't for the life of me figure out what 'ndrly' was supposed to be.

Now that that's over, I'm going to go put a gun in my mouth.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
...
Dr.Stinkerbell chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
-_-
amgirl chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
BWAHAHA

That was hysterical. I'm assuming since you can read your other stories this was a troll, but I was laughing so hard.
Kimmy-1166 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
i always hated the people who talk crap on others' stories. i'd always think, 'wtf! if you don't like it, don't comment!'.

i seriously hate to be a bitch, but i couldn't read this. at all. I'm serious, i spent like 15 minutes trying to understand the first paragraph. I really hate that i sound like a huge bitch, and I'm sorry.
The Fausty Sleeveen chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
This is the greatest thing I have ever read. It brought tears to my tear ducts and warmed the cockles of my Sue Sylvester-like frozen heart. When I reached the end, I swore I heard a choir of angels sing. Thank you- this story has changed my life.