Reviews for The Job
mandancie chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I have thoroughly enjoyed this story! I would have to say this was the first fanfic that I read that has gotten me hooked on fanfics! Thank you so much for posting this so long ago.
;)
Neshomeleh chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
oh, I love Cas... I love Dean... and somehow I even love Sammy;))
ccase13 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
I'm glad to know what became of Bela. I wondered when she would get out of hell and if she would come after the Winchesters.

It's perfectly Bela to go right back to work for endless money once she got out of hell. She never learned anything. I'm glad she got put out of her misery.
ginkies chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Just read this short story and loved it. You really captured the brothers so well and having Bella back... great idea! Love it! I hope you will continue with Supernatural stories, you rock them )
zz1989 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
I enjoyed this story. I enjoyed the person from their past (I won't say the name in case someone is ready the reviews before the story). I wonder if there any other people from their past that are angry with the boys for not saving them.
Mokibobolink chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Yay! I fianlly got to read this, thanks to my new phone & some free time at the stable. Thank you so much for this! I loved it & I feel very honored to have a fic written especially for me. :o)
Tango Eight chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Wonderful story! D
Lidil chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Liked it.

Certainly sounds like Sam and Dean (pun intended ;)

Was unaware that there is a city named Fort Bragg in California. My first thought was how did Sam get from North Carolina so quickly.

Nice!
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! Loved the brotherly dynamic, and thought I'm a sucker for hurt!Sam, this was well-written and a great read. I loved it! Well done! :)
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllll chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
this is great :) Happy Birthday to your friend!