Reviews for Dealbreaker
Loved this
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Wow, do write more
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Oh my goodness. I don't know how I feel about this, but it was wonderful.
Watanuki-kun chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Man, Ozai is just...
Poor Song. She finally found love only to find out that his Junior's father. That was a shocking reveal.

What was Hadoka and Ozai doing there in the first place? Would you kindly explain? :]
theAsh0 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
hahhah :) that was kewl. no nookie for the bad man huh?
Shebali chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
This was intense. The story doesn't tell us how Ozai and Hakoda ended up where they did, and I find I don't particularly care. The important thing is that they did, and so stuff happened (and didn't happen :) and damn, I feel for Song, I really do.

Equal parts creepy and amasing, that's what it was like for me. I don't think I've read a better Song story (admitedly there aren't that many, still...)
Hatheny Lurey Dralaw chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Wow. Intense. Seriously good fic, this (although my brain hurts trying to make the situation work in reality - bendlerless Ozai with a severely wounded Hakoda showing up in Song's clinic? How did that happen? Then again, what else are fanfics for!).

I like the detail with the 'sheath' as well - many writers don't think of the essentials when it comes to sex. It makes especial sense in Song's context, since she's a doctor and would have experience of the necessities a woman needs to stay safe. The build up and the way Song was drawn in - and the devastating blow at the end - were brilliant.

Great fic. :)
DragonSteel chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
...Huh. I admit I'm not quite sure how to feel about this story.

All the Ozai/Song bits made me want to cringe, altho I can see the physical allure of Ozai, and then she finds out, and he shows no remorse, reveals the monster underneath... This story left me feeling rather unnerved.

I admit all the hints about "the minister" left me a little creeped out too.

Yes, that is my overall impression, "freaking creepy" lol This was really well written tho, and the bit about craving fruit was a piece of genius that both intrigued and puzzled me.

Poor Song, she needs to stay away from Fire benders and all the drama they bring.
ophelietta chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Holy shit, I love this - the fleshing out of Song's character, the composure and the steadiness of her, and all those sharp undercurrents of desire. I love how she seems to have grown naturally out of that sweet girl who met "Mushi" and "Lee" - meeting them seems to be a catalyst for a change. So much depth in so much apparent simplicity. I also enjoy the sort of mystery aspect of it too; that fact that it's from Song's pov (even though it's cushioned by readerly canon knowledge) means that you never quite get the full story of how Hakoda and Ozai got thrown together and in a way, I like it like that. Something remains out of sight, like the secret history of Song's life after meeting "Lee", parts of which are alluded to but never fully revealed - that secret or absence seems to be the essence of desire, the fuel for a good love affair. I am sort of awed at how you made Song/Ozai bizarrely, creepily hot, which is a sentence I never thought I'd type. Thanks a lot for this! It's given me a lot for me to chew over.
Imperial Dragon chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
i haven't read a lot of Song fanfiction, but this story more than makes up for it.
Justthisguyyouknow chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
I am sure you are tired of hearing about what a good writer you are but I have to type. You are excellent.

A wonderful exploration of all three characters.

The title was perfect.

Thanks for sharing.

JustThisGuyYouKnow
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
So...this, Lee, is supposed to be Ozai? I don't find him very much in character.

Why would he be with Hakoda in the first place? I think Ozai would be a much more cunning, mildly caustic man and somewhat sharp of temper. He did, of course, burn his son.