Reviews for The Hand We're Dealt
Mentally Hilarious chapter 23 . 11/19/2011
Brilliant chapter. The BS science totally worked for me. I think that makes this the best Mpreg fic I have ever had the pleasure of reading because there's enough explanation to make it truly sound realistic (at least in the Sci-Fi world).

I love how McCoy is acting towards Spock as well, like not TOTALLY trying to avoid him but slowly accepting his presence a little more each time Spock hovers around.

Plus it was so cute when they felt the babies.

And I love how you can mix small fluffy moments like that with this angry Jocelyn situation as well as the heartbreaking Joanna moment. I can see how a ten year old would react to learning about that kind of thing, in a weird way. Plus it's great that Spock didn't expect her immediate acceptance.

When you first started out with Spock, I felt that he was kinda single minded for a while but I can see how he's really growing in understanding McCoy and his needs as well. Offering him privacy and such.

I don't think I can think of one boring thing about this fic. It's just all good because it makes me really /feel/ what these characters are feeling.

Anyways, it's 1am here and I'm sorry in advance if the review is a bit sloppy. I was about to go to bed when I saw the update. It was too good to miss~
Violet chapter 23 . 11/18/2011
Wow! Love the new chapter. I thought your "scientific" explanation was fine. You kind of left a cliff hanger on the Joanna subplot. Can't wait to see how that develops. It would be interesting to see how her knew knowledge affects her interactions with Stonn. Anyway please continue writing and updating. Thank you!
XthirteenX chapter 22 . 11/7/2011
i love this sooo much! i cant wait to read more! i want spock and bones to get together so bad, but im glad you arent rushing the relationship. i usually only prefer spock being the bottom but this is a really good take on this couple and i cant get enough! please update soon! will they learn the genders of the babies soon? personally i love boy twins but a boy and girl pair would be adorable too, i can picture them already! so cute!
LadyBaelish chapter 22 . 10/28/2011
Am I smelling some love here...? I hope soon! Spock would be a nice lover without that "drug"!

Keep going! You have a lot of suport here!
cricket5144 chapter 22 . 10/26/2011
::Sighs:: Have I told you that I love you? Seriously... you are probably the most awesome writer EVER! I am going to be naming my child after you... Callandra Jr.
BrowneyedShamer chapter 22 . 10/26/2011
I adore this story so Please Please don't take this the wrong way but I'm kinda getting tired of Bones being a complete asshole! I understand most of it and I can get his nervousness but he's down right hostile and frankly I want to strangle him slowly! Why can't he ease up a bit and freakin give Spock a break. I mean this must be killing Spock and it would serve bones right if Spock got sick! Bleh!... Oh oops I totally didn't mean to rant onto you *sigh* sorry!

And neal is now my favorite character she's amazing!
Violet chapter 22 . 10/25/2011
Thak you so much for updated. Love the new chapter. Would have been funy if you could have added a short POV from one of the Cardassians on the craziness of the Federation diplomatic team. Still loved the way you tied in the Troi family. Anyway, please keep writing and updating. Your story is great!
StoryLover1701 chapter 22 . 10/25/2011
Finally, Leonard and Spock get a break. Hopefully, things will go a little smoother now. Movie night-a good way to start a friendship.
angel's lil devil angel chapter 22 . 10/25/2011
Go Neale! That was awesome watching her give the admiralty what was coming to them. Also the command crew planning to resign for Bones was brillaint. Sadly not too much Bones/Spock interaction. Hope there is some more in the next chapter.
Jojo chapter 21 . 10/9/2011
Hugs for bones!
frznlights chapter 21 . 10/8/2011
Interesting - I've seen similar plotlines that end up with horribly OC characters, but you manage to balance it pretty well XD

thanks for facilitating my procrastination on hw tehehe
Serenity95 chapter 21 . 10/5/2011
AWESOME
T'Arrah chapter 21 . 10/4/2011
Very good. Leonard better stop being so stubborn. He will endanger those babies if he doesn't go with Spock and he would never forgive himself. I can't see how they could even break the bond. Poor guys they're gonna be miserable the rest of their lives it seems.
SparklyLalala chapter 21 . 10/4/2011
what the hell? I mean what the hell is wrong with admirality? Len is a very capable doctor and he can take care of his pregnancy, and in any case if there is a need to study it then that A-hole of a doctor that is interested to make him and babies his gunea pigs can get his ass on Enterprise. Aditionally, Spock is the best Science officer in the Fleet so of course that data that two of them find are going to be relevant. I cannot believe that they would want to risk their lives like that! Leaves a bad taste in the mouth, and imagine the court martial...and publicity around it. Nice one guys, very. Really cannot stand Boyce right now, nor Pike for that matter.

Oh, Sarek continues to be an a-hole as well. What the effing ef dude? They need to find that kid!

Plot keeps tickening :) and what a great chapter :) :) :D.
EmperialGem21 chapter 21 . 10/4/2011
Welcome back from vacation :D, love the fact that that Rhys is alive and hopefully Scarlett will be able to see her son again. Good lord does Bones never get a break? :( great chapter and can't wait for the next one! Hope its a quicky :D.
363 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »