Reviews for The Hand We're Dealt
Celtic chick chapter 25 . 12/22/2011
anyone want to bet that mama McCoy is already on her way i mean if McCoy's ex-wife knows about spock i bet she does too.
Ruth chapter 25 . 12/22/2011
Hello!

Love the story, as do many of you reviewers i see.

I'm reviewing because of the review i read that said they were tired of Bones whining etc etc and by this point he should just accept his fate and allow that he was married and that Spock wasn't such a bad guy.

My point is:

I'm not arguing that Spock isn't a good guy, but..

This would mean that Bones was therefore unable to ever have sex again outside his marriage, since i think you have established how propietory vulcan are.

Can a single person reading this story, when asked to apply the situation to themselves, really agree that they would then meekly fall in love with their attacker and also switch to gay?
Strawberrywaltz chapter 24 . 12/18/2011
So you got me so hooked that I couldn't stop reading long enough to write a review. This is an epic story (and so not normally my genre) I love it. The difficulties are reasonable and the characters reactions are realistic. This is very well written and thought out and I'm excited to see where you take the plot. I hope that you update regularly and soon because I'm a fan! Thank you for this story and I'll be waiting (as patiently as I can) for more.
Tillififf chapter 24 . 12/8/2011
Ahahahaha! gaaaH! I'm so happy :D 3 these chapters make my day. This one will make my week. So cute 3 haha, I adored Joanna showing her McCoy side :'D adorable. You write a very cute Jim btw :) haha, I'm so happy :D I have to reread this fanfic when it's holiday :D 3 AWESOME JOB! ;)
LadyBaelish chapter 24 . 12/8/2011
Oh please, Joanna and a pregnant daddy! That is soooooo cute!
Ellen Smock chapter 24 . 12/8/2011
YAY! Good chapter. I love how you gave Joanna Dr. McCoy's voice. I can completely hear him saying those things. I look forward to more.
Tillififf chapter 23 . 12/5/2011
8D 3 huzzah :D I adored the moment with the babies moving 33 adorable! Dying to read the next chapter :D
LadyBaelish chapter 23 . 12/1/2011
Poor Leonard, now Joanna can't understand his situation. I hope it gets better from now on.

Jocelyn is such a bitch

And please, Spock is so sweet and good with him!
Ellen Smock chapter 23 . 11/30/2011
This is great. Usually I find Mpreg a turn off, but you've done a great job of making plausible. And I'm a total sucker for McCoy/Spock...

I look forward to more!
HHMsaki chapter 23 . 11/24/2011
"He could forgive the assault," that was a very interesting quote from McCoy. As I read further into the newest chapter, I realized that the major problem between Spock and McCoy's is not Spock's assault, but McCoys inability to process his first rape. Spock needs to help McCoy heal from his first attack, its that rape that is blocking any future with Spock. Love your writing, always makes my day.
Mentally Hilarious chapter 23 . 11/19/2011
Brilliant chapter. The BS science totally worked for me. I think that makes this the best Mpreg fic I have ever had the pleasure of reading because there's enough explanation to make it truly sound realistic (at least in the Sci-Fi world).

I love how McCoy is acting towards Spock as well, like not TOTALLY trying to avoid him but slowly accepting his presence a little more each time Spock hovers around.

Plus it was so cute when they felt the babies.

And I love how you can mix small fluffy moments like that with this angry Jocelyn situation as well as the heartbreaking Joanna moment. I can see how a ten year old would react to learning about that kind of thing, in a weird way. Plus it's great that Spock didn't expect her immediate acceptance.

When you first started out with Spock, I felt that he was kinda single minded for a while but I can see how he's really growing in understanding McCoy and his needs as well. Offering him privacy and such.

I don't think I can think of one boring thing about this fic. It's just all good because it makes me really /feel/ what these characters are feeling.

Anyways, it's 1am here and I'm sorry in advance if the review is a bit sloppy. I was about to go to bed when I saw the update. It was too good to miss~
Violet chapter 23 . 11/18/2011
Wow! Love the new chapter. I thought your "scientific" explanation was fine. You kind of left a cliff hanger on the Joanna subplot. Can't wait to see how that develops. It would be interesting to see how her knew knowledge affects her interactions with Stonn. Anyway please continue writing and updating. Thank you!
XthirteenX chapter 22 . 11/7/2011
i love this sooo much! i cant wait to read more! i want spock and bones to get together so bad, but im glad you arent rushing the relationship. i usually only prefer spock being the bottom but this is a really good take on this couple and i cant get enough! please update soon! will they learn the genders of the babies soon? personally i love boy twins but a boy and girl pair would be adorable too, i can picture them already! so cute!
LadyBaelish chapter 22 . 10/28/2011
Am I smelling some love here...? I hope soon! Spock would be a nice lover without that "drug"!

Keep going! You have a lot of suport here!
cricket5144 chapter 22 . 10/26/2011
::Sighs:: Have I told you that I love you? Seriously... you are probably the most awesome writer EVER! I am going to be naming my child after you... Callandra Jr.
373 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »