Reviews for Dimming Light
Guestie Bestie chapter 8 . 5/27/2014
read nixed and fixed first, so which is the editted verison...? great stories, (i've read others of yours). Could you reply in the next update to which is the edit, i dont mind checking both. Thanks! :D :D :D
SexyMalikRules35 chapter 7 . 3/10/2014
Isn't it Ryou and Yugi that got hit by the van?
Apart from that, this chapter was awesome, I have stitches from giggling.
UsagiSnowfall chapter 8 . 2/15/2014
Plz put the next chapter in. The story was getting good :)
Gottin Konig chapter 8 . 1/26/2014
This is amazing but so SAD! Hmmmm, first suggestion once the Yami's get there act together I say some nice, sweet, PAINFUL, revenge is required on some certain people *Mind crush* for the win! Then my suggestion would be a good couple of apology gifts for the Hikari's they may say they don't have to but I do! Next some good Tea bashing when she tries to mess with them (Maybe gets some photos but Seto helps out using the power of MONEY) and then some truths hugs maybe a few kisses? You don't have to all of this in that order or you can do parts.
Belle'Masque chapter 8 . 1/13/2014
is there more?
Belle 3
Valenntine2000 chapter 8 . 12/31/2013
well, first is a suggestion. you must make sure that Ryou and Yugi are going to be mainly fine, have yami appoligize, and have atem come over and see to it that yugi is alright. Plus make sure if it has mobiumshipping that it has more development there and if there is not than to make yami better. Plus you will need to take care of that evil tea/anzu.
Secondly, i loved this and i will continue to read more. I will follow and i will definantly pay attention to a great writer like you. Thx and bye! :)
No name chapter 4 . 12/28/2013
Anonymous Kindly shut up and just enjoy the story please.
Foxluna chapter 8 . 12/20/2013
-giggling- im sure if Akefia heard what comes outta Ryou's mouth nowadays he'd be damned proud that he corrupted his light lol.
im still mad though that they have been ignoring their lights.
now lets see what kinda things they start doing to make it up to them... plus im surprised they didn't see Malik's pregnant belly when he turned away from them to go back to Yu and Ry's room.
-giggling- im glad those three lights are now very good tricksters, pranksters, and just devious all around now. i think their darks would be shocked by how much they are like that now lol. and shocked by how much they've changed personality wise and physically since they had last spent time with them and seen them as well.
well please make sure to update VERY VERY SOON! please pleaseeeeee PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and THANK YOU!
laters,
Fox
Foxluna chapter 5 . 12/20/2013
oh now they fuckin care? even more that was directed at Akefia!
-growling but then whimpers- YUGI, RYOU!
kit-lelouch ai chapter 8 . 12/14/2013
I wonder what will happen when yami guys find out about yugi them being pregnant
LoneWolfsRage chapter 8 . 12/14/2013
please continue
samaurai chapter 8 . 12/13/2013
Im curious when did the yamis know about the babies? I thought they didnt know.
Gottin Konig chapter 7 . 11/24/2013
YA! Tea finally gets that smack down but I STILL can't forgive the rest 'cept for Mokuba he's just a kid goes to middle/elementary? so he doesn't see them all that much anyway I get the feeling Seto was the main form of contact for him to get together with them. The rest can all go BLEEP themselves with a ten foot pole for hurting them and NEVER APPEAR BEFORE THEM except to apologize by seppuku and then MAYBE they can stay in contact by MESSAGING!

Ps: I still love/hate this story WHY must the hikaris suffer?! why must this story be soooooooooo good!?
Gottin Konig chapter 6 . 11/24/2013
ARGH THIS STORY! I love you but I hate you but I love you but I hate you! Why did you have to make it so bad but sooooo good?!
anonimous chapter 7 . 11/11/2013
Last changes I swear:

I don't particularly care for the Bakura/Marik idea so you can remove it if you want.

Instead of the hikaris being partially awake when the yamis make their late night visit they discover said boys diaries/journals, and out of guilt/curiosity they read them and you can figure out where to from there.