Reviews for Legend of Zelda: Wolf Princess
MegSkoomaPirate chapter 12 . 2/2
Wow! This is really good! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/28/2014
When are you going to write more cause i cant wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 12 . 8/9/2014
Please keep writing i love this story so keep on writing
Legendary Legend Layer chapter 12 . 7/23/2014
Keep up the good work, i really like this story
Guest chapter 2 . 7/1/2014
ohh cool they are in two perspectives. this is cool so far!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
:) :) :)
Guest chapter 2 . 6/3/2014
Awesom:)
Purest of the Hearts chapter 2 . 5/17/2014
OH NO! The moon's night lights are dying! lol. We going pitch black. HOPEFULLY, the moon won't go out...
Purest of the Hearts chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
So she saw Link in his wolf form...Also, RUN ZELDA.
InkWoven chapter 11 . 4/15/2014
I'm so sorry to hear about your grandpa. My prayers are with you and your family. And I'm sorry to hear that things aren't going well for you. For what it's worth, you have my support through whatever you're going through.

In other news, it's nice to read this story again. I've missed it, and it's still very good. I'm looking forward to more, whenever it may come. You're doing great :)
Wraith Five chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
Usually, named objects (like a ship, a specific building, etc.) are only italicized if the object is a ship. For example, a ship's name would be italicized, but a building's name would not. Going from there, I believe convention would say that "Master Sword" and "Shadow Chrystal" should not be italicized. Other than that, the story looks pretty good! I'll try to remember to leave reviews on other chapters, but I might not remember to (I downloaded the fic to my Kindle XD). From the summary and title, I think this should be an interesting premise, and it also looks like it will be well written!

Wraith Five
SheikWolfXtm chapter 10 . 11/24/2013
Bro, your stories are the best i've read plus they have so much excitment to them! you really are awesome!
madlink007 chapter 10 . 7/9/2013
Got to say, Iike the Okami reference in there. It was blaringly obviouos, but still nice.
InkWoven chapter 10 . 7/9/2013
I'm impressed with your battle/action scenes. They're quite vivid. And I enjoy this creative testing you're putting Link through. If I could give a suggestion, through - maybe use more pronouns? I notice you often specify who is doing what, which is great, but if you have two sentences in a row, it is smoother if you use, say, "she" instead of "Zelda."

Really enjoying the story. Keep it up!

InkWoven
Michael Mario chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
Hrm... I have no problem with the content itself- it's all good. The way you have it organized, however, not so much. I'm uncertain if you've fixed this in later chapters but you need to put in line breaks when you change locations. Without them, scenes just look clumped together and painful to read. That's all right now- everything else is great, just fix that and you should be good.