Reviews for Change of Fate
AngelCutie ChildAtHeart chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
It slightly changed from reborn but it's so cute!(:
99999Abandoned-Account99999 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
This is an excellent story, so please keep writing! Thank you for taking the time to write this stoy, and thank you for reading this poor review.
WL23KRDO chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Omg i Loved it! you're such good writers. :D... I was wondering if you are planning to continue with your fanfic Dangerous Beauty?
CharliDenae chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
What a wonderful twist on your original Mar and Jay. This version was really sweet and I loved how Jasper hadn't been with anyone for 4 years and Alice was kind of a player - looking for Mr. Right all the while hurt that Jasper and his family left her behind.

It was cute how eager Jasper was to get more condoms and his off-hand proposal was so touching! Slightly insecure, but hopeful... like he didn't want to push her, but just couldn't help himself.

Not sure if I liked it more than the original, 'the Reborn' is a classic, but this version was definitely a keeper.

Many blessings for health and happiness!

Charli ox
angels04 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Hi Ladies...I was checking to see what the response on the outtake was from your fans and don't know why mine original did not post, damn FF. Any hoo, just thought I'd share that while I loved the original I absolutely adored the outtake, but maybe I'm just partial cuz it was written for me! I can't say enough about how excited I was just picturing the grown up sexy Jasper all uniformed up and how sweet they were together.

You proved once again why I love everything you two write!

Just wanted to add how much I miss ya all, and hope to see something soon from you. Hope all is well, or from the sounds of it gets better soon.

Much Love Angels04 :}
linsadair chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
I like both. Ohmygoodness! So cute!
Wink N Nodd chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
really loved this. a nice sweet love story:) awesome!
TeamKStewRPattz chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Oh SO great

I adore this one but the original

is the BEST!

I have to said it I LOVE IT!
Lil-Ruty chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Awww My smile is so big right now :)

Jasper in uniform is back ladies! Gosh I did missed him. Tho outtake was amazing. I love that in this one it was Jasper family who did move away. That make me the story from a different angle.

Can I say that I love Emmett? I love that guy so much. He always make me laugh so hard. It's no different on this one. I loved the whole thing.

The lemon was hot. I loved it *like always*. It made me laugh when Jasper was a little eager to go to the store. I really did loved it. My gosh the proposal was... cute and sweet. I didn't expect it. It was nice and made me smile :)

If I have to be honest I did like the original storyline better. It's a tough call because I did like them both. Anyway I'm so happy you posted the outtake it was really good. I hope everything goes well with you. We missed you. Take care and much love.

Ruty xox
sora kinomoto chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
aaawwww, great outtake! I loved both versions, but as I got more attached to the original ones, I prefer original Jay and MArie, but I loved the outtake.

I hope everything is going fine in your personal lifes!

Thanks for the story!
iciri-piciri chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
awwww :) that was nice 3

to answer the question, i still liket the original storyline better, but that doesn't mean anything, I loved this! Although it took me a couple minutes to figure out that this isn't anywhere in the original story XD lol

I loved that part about Amber, but i though it wasn't allowed on FF to write real man FFs ;) that Amber was way too realistic ;))

It's good to read from you girls again,

I1m sorry I'm not around much, but i still love you very very much :*

Robs, I'm glad you're doing okay, I might not have said it but i was/am worried about you. I really hope things are going to be great for you hunny *hugs*

love love love

Olivia
TheGoldenEyes chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Amazing! But I have to say the original is best though, I love it and it's longer!

Anyway, great to read something new of yours, I'm a huge fan and... I just lost the game. Damnit. You seem cool enough to know what it's about. Google it if you don't, it's awesome.

Allright! You should write some more. I love it.

Lots of luuurve,

Stacie xx
AmberStar63 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Aw come on now... I'd share with you!*pouts* LOL... I so love being included, makes me feel all loved and such. Seriously though, I really can handle something a little more hands-on' next time *wink*.

Good work, loved it. Do I like these two better? Hmm... I love how tender he was here - but nothing is better than cocky, dirty mouthed Jay... *mutters* I still can't listen to 3oh3 without a little wiggle and a smirk.

xo/Amber
aurike chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
That was awesome one-shot! Loved it!

Although i prefered the original reborn, because there Alice had a happy teenager years, a loving true family and friends :))
ja4ever chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Honestly I can't decide which version of Jas and Mar I like better but this one seems a lot less complicated. I love that last line! It's so sweet! This was hot and actually kinda cute and really funny! Emmett tends to do that. LOL! Awesome job! Loved it! Keep it up! Thanks for writing and posting!