Reviews for Different
I Feel Possessed chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Good little one shot. Very interesting point of view...wonder if season 5 will explore more on Deeks past and develop a relationship between him and Callen?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Type your review here...
PolkadottedAngels chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
This was pretty good :) Me likey!

I'd also kinda like to see Callen's take on Deeks. Companion fic, maybe? If you have time, I'd love to see it.
melkatt chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I love stories that explore the group dynamics and the things that made the team members what they are today. I, too, sense that Callen is almost stand-offish with Deeks. Callen is so guarded, has so many walls built up, but Deeks' background is too similar to his own for comfort. I hope you'll do more writing in the future - I appreciate your insights. Well done!
sliz225 chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
I always love stories that explore the team dynamic. Keep writing them!
Loopylou chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Nicely done. I like these little, darker pieces. :)
Izzie McCool chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
seriously, this is something of the best i have read about Deeks. I totally loved 2x17, finelly something opened up for the childhood of Deeks, and it tells us so much about him. And then you write this, and i just love it! I thing you have really udnerstood the relationchip betweem Callen and Deeks. I have my self often thought about it and wonder what it is between them. Cause it's clarly something, and in a way, you just described ot for me. Thank you :))

McIzz/
zzsydneyzz chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Wow. Legit. Really really enjoyed this. I never really thought about this perspective before but you explained it beautifully! Callen and Deeks are the same but also completely opposite. I love how Marty goes through all his theories and finally lands on the correct one. Great job hope to see more NCIS LA fics from you!
Silent Sage chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I really like the parallel of Deeks and Callen; it's very insightful. I actually didn't view it that way, so wow, an eye-opener. I really enjoyed that you make Deeks almost a counterpoint to Callen in the way that Deeks hides behind the facade of a joker while Callen, while not upfront about his hardships, doesn't necessarily mask it but turns it around to something that is honest and distinctly Callen.