Reviews for Someone Like You
ForeverTONKS chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Love your story!

I like charlie and tonks together and you decsribe their relation just perfect!

great to read their relationship during many years.

poor charlie
weasleygirl31 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
you captured charlie so well! The end was so sad.
A clockwork lime chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Awwwwwww I have so much love for this story! is it ok if I use the 25th birthday idea in my own fic if I give you credit in the authors note?
EmD23 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
That last line just killed me. Jesus.

OMG-Bannana chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
That was amazing. I feel really bad for Charlie.
PenTheWillows chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Awww! That is so tragically beautiful!
sonea91 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Wow, poor Charlie is all I can really say right now, I feel so bad for him!

Nevertheless, a very beautifully sad story, great work!
tears over beers chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
I absolutely adore this. This coupling is my favorite non-canon one and I think you wrote this well. A lot of people that write Charlie/Tonks always seem to write either Remus or Charlie as a really bad person, but you kept them all perfectly in character.

CossetteLune chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I can't stop crying. .

Beautifully written. I love these two together more than I love most things in life. JK is just so cruel. Amazing story, I loved it. 3
kellie chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
this made me cry. it's written beautifully and the relationship you show between tonks & charlie is great.
Princess Leasha chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
That was AMAZING!

I actually cried.
folie a plusieurs chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Awhhh... D:

This is beautiful and romantic and so very tragic.

I LOVE it! :D

Great job on it!
Drac-frst chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Wow... wasn't sure what to expect when I saw this, but it was surprisingly poignant. Not bad at all.

It's always kind of sad for me how all the canon-compliant Tonks stories tend to be either depressing angst about of Remus (who /really/ annoys me with the constant pity-party, particularly in this aspect), or tragedy because Rowling killed her off for some reason. Such a waste of an interesting character. It was nice to see that the story had more than the usual focus on the irritating and hurtful rejections by Remus, even if the story was canon-compliant in the whole Remus bit. Sucks /very/ much for Charlie though - he was /so/ close! ..and then she goes and falls for the depressed and depressing Remus, who actually dares to leave her while she's pregnant... .

Anyway, liked your story. Even if it was canon-compliant P
The Sword Of Magus 90 ITA chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
*cries like a baby* the story is-is-is... Heartbreaking! Soooo beautiful! I really, really love this! Poor Charlie, he would have been a far better partner for Tonks (besides Harry, of course) than Lupin! And when he finds her dead... Ohhh, that's sooo sad!

Your writing style is perfect for angst, you know? You should try it!

(by the way, when someone writes angst, it means that something's off... That's not your case, is it?)

The Sword of Magus
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Ooh, I always thought Charlie and Tonks would be cute. You just proved it. This was so sad. Aww.