Reviews for Love That's a Lie
labubbles12 chapter 5 . 7/17/2013
Love your story write more plz
Jasmin93 chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
Is that it or are you writing more? I'm confused :p
unperfectt chapter 4 . 6/25/2011
WAIT... THAT'S IT? It was just getting good. Their relationship has just hit an all time high. You really need to update, 'cause I'd be really upset if you don't finish this. This chapter was fantastic but I want to say this whole story was fantastic. It's not finished though so... I hope you do update soon!
unperfectt chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I'm a sucker for these kinds of ffs. So yes, I will probably enjoy this immensely. And right now, yes, I do enjoy this immensely.

I love the humour and tone of this story so far. Keep it up! I'd love to see where it goes, it definitely does have a lot of potential like some of the other reviewers said. I'll go off to read the rest and I'll tell you how I feel. I hope you don't disappoint! :)
Mia chapter 3 . 4/5/2011
Loooove it!update soon!:)
Carol of Lore chapter 3 . 3/1/2011
I like this story, I do but the writing quality could be better and-gosh I think somebody doesn't like Miley...or Camilla... Anyway there's plenty of potental here and it reminders me of like role playing, I don't really know why, just pretending your a celebrity and making them say what you want. Making them made fun of themselves.
AlexLovesHufflepuff chapter 3 . 2/28/2011
I ADORE this! Thanks for PMing me and updating...Your Welcome :)
AlexLovesHufflepuff chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I know I've only read one chapter, but I think I just found my new favourite story.

I usually read in Wizards/Camp Rock crossover, but I check here every once and a while to see if there's any Nelena stories.

Please update soon! You're an amazing writer! D :D :)