Reviews for Violence Fetish
Oh. Please do continue.
CupcakeTrue chapter 2 . 10/4
Ah * gives content sigh* every once and a while it's nice to just sit back and relax with some instant ramen in one hand and my phone displaying fanfiction with a psychotic Zim in the other. Because even though Dib probably finds being in his position anything but fun, it's still nice to occasionally watch him suffer at the hands of Zim.

*sips broth from ramen cup* seriously though, it's nice to find an author on here that accepts the fact that Zim isn't the cute,cuddly,and oblivious alien he appears to be. He's a maniacal and (still) oblivious sadist bent on genocide.
Rainmy chapter 2 . 10/4
oh I remember this fic! very glad that you decided to write this sequel, is it over or you got more planned?
HalfBlackWolfDemon chapter 2 . 10/4
I am so in love with this series!

SoulMore chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Alejandra chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Is there going to be more chapters
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
A very interesting beginning to this story. I'd like to see where you're taking it from here. :)
Lolibeagle chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I fairly liked it I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
B-A-MONSTER chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
ohhhh i likes this. adding you to favs.
ms.Clair K Ookami chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Still good, I think you'd (is that a word?) be good a doing a NaruSasu.
Xenon Z chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Oh!~ I hope you decide to keep writing this- and soon! I'm really interested in hearing about what's happening! Your writing Is quite wonderful and you seem to have many good ideas and (From what I can see) understand the characters quite well- it's always a joy to see people like that. :)

So please, update this soon! It's really interesting, I'd REALLY like to read more!
Morbid Guidance chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
daawww, please continue? just one more chapter? PLEASE!
Ashley chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Are you ever going to continue this or any of your other WIP? :( I think you're a very great author and it's a shame to see you leave this fandom. I do hope you could at least give your fans a final message saying you won't continue. Thank you for what you did contribute to the ZADR community though.
TwoCute chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Oh~! Update! :D I liked Gaz in this one!
Pish chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Yes, you haven't written in forever, hon. FOR SHAME.

Ah, don't mind this, just knowing you're not dead in a ditch is a comfort. A small one, but a comfort nonetheless.

And for the chapter so far?: YES. Just-just,oh my, yes.