Reviews for Violence Fetish
Alejandra chapter 1 . 3/1
Is there going to be more chapters
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
A very interesting beginning to this story. I'd like to see where you're taking it from here. :)
Lolibeagle chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I fairly liked it I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
B-A-MONSTER chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
ohhhh i likes this. adding you to favs.
ms.Clair K Ookami chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Still good, I think you'd (is that a word?) be good a doing a NaruSasu.
Xenon Z chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Oh! I hope you decide to keep writing this- and soon! I'm really interested in hearing about what's happening! Your writing Is quite wonderful and you seem to have many good ideas and (From what I can see) understand the characters quite well- it's always a joy to see people like that. :)

So please, update this soon! It's really interesting, I'd REALLY like to read more!
Morbid Guidance chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
daawww, please continue? just one more chapter? PLEASE!
Ashley chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Are you ever going to continue this or any of your other WIP? :( I think you're a very great author and it's a shame to see you leave this fandom. I do hope you could at least give your fans a final message saying you won't continue. Thank you for what you did contribute to the ZADR community though.
TwoCute chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Oh! Update! :D I liked Gaz in this one!
Pish chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Yes, you haven't written in forever, hon. FOR SHAME.

Ah, don't mind this, just knowing you're not dead in a ditch is a comfort. A small one, but a comfort nonetheless.

And for the chapter so far?: YES. Just-just,oh my, yes.
Gingerbread Owl chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
It's nice to see a caring Gaz in a ZADR fic. I'm looking forward to this promised dark violence.
Sainly-Sad chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
You have to finish it! It's really well written so now I HAVE to know the end! *Hands cookies* Take these, they'll help you write! *Eats cookie* Hmm...Actually, I'll take them back now...lol
spotlock chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I LOOOOVE IIT! Update soon pleeeze!
cupidity11 chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I've been a fan of your stories for quite a while now and adore your writing style.

In fact, when I first entered the IZ fandom yours was the first ZaDr fic I read. I belive it was...Sleeper Agent. Great fic.

I would've figured you'd have stopped writing Fanfics and moved on but now that I know you haven't I am so happy.

This is very unique. I like how you portray Gaz; she isn't a bitch like most fics say she is but, a concerned sister (even if she won't admit it) who has a bad attitude.

Dib is also very in charachter. But, then again you've never has a problem with that before.

The tone is very dry and sarcastic, while not being too dark.

I like it and look forward to the next chapter. :)
Yunnie95 chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I MISSED YOU! Getting kinda worried about you.

lol

anyways I'm liking the story so far and I can't wait to read the next part(s). :D