Reviews for Outside The Lines
brigitte54 chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
I'm too happy to find some of the season 6. This exactly where I'm in the series.
Your series of deleted scenes are so missed me since the 5x20,
You have so much talent, it's hard to read someone else's about Sam&Dean

sorry for my English. do you speak French?
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Thanks for that
NixDucky chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
So I just finished reading the Deleted Scenes Seasons 1 and 2, again, and I just didn't want to leave your guys, so I decided to go through your fic on , chronologically, from earliest to most recent, as any good fanfic stalker would do. And before I go any further, I just wanted to say that, having just finished Seasons 1 and 2, again ;) and now reading the odd Deleted scene from Season 6, I absolutely love how the characters have grown. And it's so obvious, yet subtle too. Dean allows himself to be just a bit more open and vulnerable, while Sam allows himself to be more take-charge and dominant than he did in the first two series' Deleted Scenes. And I LOVE reading this! I can't wait to read the complete progression. Your Deleted Scenes is totally my head-canon.

Anyhoo, onwards!
EdwardAndSam's chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Amazing. I wish ths story could go on and on and on!
everlight chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
"shut up and get your dick out" I almost died, that was so funny. And the mental image of Sam holding Dean up against the wall was awesome. I have read every Sam/Dean story you've written except the 50,000ish word one (saving that for when I have more time) in the last 3 days. That's right, three days. I blame you for my lack of sleep. ;)

I didn't even know about Wincest stuff until last week, and I'm glad I found your stories as soon as I did, because they're fantastic. Your dialogue is great, and you've got the boys' personalities down perfectly.

As a fellow Canuck, I applaud your curling reference. :)
Cordelia Darcy chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Oh god the angst- but still so sweet. It's sad that Dean's so insecure, even if he usually tries to hide it, but he'll always have Sam to remind him that he's loved.
...and CRAP now I'm all emotional. But good work.
Lyzzybelle chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Curling! I used to Curl when I was growing up in Northern BC. My elementary school even had a curling team...lol. Little League haha. Great story.
InstantNosebleed chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
All Wincest should be like this. Throughout the entire chapter I could imagine them speaking because they were so in character. On top of that you included Sam and Dean's speech patterns/mannerisms. The flow of your writing is seamless while the diction choice is amazing. Great story :)
loverboysgirl chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
wow
casammy chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I do not also hate to genevive but if to ruby it was a real bitch that almost ends for separating dean and sammy
Luke's Momma chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
God but I love Dean (love Sammy too but... Dean *sighs*). I love that he's so broken and needy and despite all his bravado the wrong word from Sam will destroy him. Love that Sam knows it too and knows how to handle Dean so he doesn't fracture into tiny pieces.

This was great. And I have to say,

'..."Anything you want," Sam says again, licking at a bead of sweat on Dean's temple. "Just gotta ask, baby."

That line stopped me in my tracks. Dunno why but it made me go all tingly. Love, love, loved it.
babytakeyourmeds chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Hey let me just tell you something.

THIS IS PERFECT
RogueStorm84 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Nice story
A.K chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
This is Aishiteru Koinu putting in an edited update on the first review comment I wrote.

I re-read this story again and still love it. I also saw my first comment and totally realized a typo or two that I made, which made my first review comment come off as negative, which was absolutely not the case. I love this story to pieces. So, yeah, ignore that "I never much enjoyed reading" part because it was supposed to be "I VERY much enjoyed reading" instead. Sorry about that typo and please continue writing and posting more DeanxSam or SamxDean stories! _
twilightmecrazii chapter 1 . 3/25/2011