Reviews for We All Wear Masks
StarryClouds chapter 10 . 2/1
Please update this! I've been coming back again and again to see if you updated the story but you didn't and omg the suspense is driving me insane fam. I love Dick/Babs and this story is absolutely perfect.
Lamarquise chapter 10 . 4/24/2016
So when are you going to finish this? I was very disappointed to get this far only to find a cliffhanger.
TheBlondeBullet chapter 10 . 6/28/2015
Omigosh, update please!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/4/2015
Holy shite
Ktcbug10 chapter 10 . 8/23/2014
OH MY GOD YOU CAN NOT LEAVE ME ON A CLIFFHANGER LIKE THAT AND THEN NOT UPDATE FOR OVER A YEAR DO YOU WANT TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MY DEATH CAUSE YOU'RE THIS CLOSE TO GIVING ME A HEART ATTACK. PLEASE UPDATE SOOOONNNNNNN
Guest chapter 10 . 6/20/2014
More please?
Guest chapter 10 . 2/16/2014
So Great please update soon
rainydays42 chapter 10 . 9/9/2013
This story is amazing! I've been reading it for the past few days nonstop! It's really well written. You're very talented! Please dont stop writing this! I wanna know how it ends.
Tipper chapter 10 . 7/7/2013
You know what you should do this summer? Update! This story is fantastic and I really want to see how their date- sorry, sorry, non-date- will end up
MockingaJayBird chapter 6 . 6/25/2013
So, hypothetically, if you spend more time playing video games, you will eventually beat it and have tons of time to write stories for your loyal readers.
InsertDecentNameHere chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
Great chapter, only one grammar error (you're saying Bab's so it looks like 'Bab is'instead of simply Babs)

Loved it otherwise!
InsertDecentNameHere chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Good prologue, sets up the story nicely, with good grammar, description and brilliant characterization.
InsertDecentNameHere chapter 10 . 5/22/2013
I've gone and stormed through these chapters (sprry about not reviewing them, I'll go back and do that later on!) so thanks to you its midnight and I'm shipping Dick and Babs like there's no tomorrow!

Can't wait for the next chapter, please update soon so I won't be driven to insanity!
Keahi Spitfire chapter 10 . 4/22/2013
Loved this story so far! It's fun to see the little development in the relationship between Dick and Babs. Seeing Dicks strange combination of seemingly being aware of her feelings all the while being completely clueless at the same time. I can't wait for the next chapter!
SassySue chapter 10 . 3/8/2013
Oh no! They took my babies! This was such an amazing chapter and it was well worth the wait. I can't wait to see what happens next :)