Reviews for We All Wear Masks
TheBlondeBullet chapter 10 . 6/28
Omigosh, update please!
Holy shite
Ktcbug10 chapter 10 . 8/23/2014
OH MY GOD YOU CAN NOT LEAVE ME ON A CLIFFHANGER LIKE THAT AND THEN NOT UPDATE FOR OVER A YEAR DO YOU WANT TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MY DEATH CAUSE YOU'RE THIS CLOSE TO GIVING ME A HEART ATTACK. PLEASE UPDATE SOOOONNNNNNN
Guest chapter 10 . 6/20/2014
More please?
Guest chapter 10 . 2/16/2014
So Great please update soon
rainydays42 chapter 10 . 9/9/2013
This story is amazing! I've been reading it for the past few days nonstop! It's really well written. You're very talented! Please dont stop writing this! I wanna know how it ends.
Tipper chapter 10 . 7/7/2013
You know what you should do this summer? Update! This story is fantastic and I really want to see how their date- sorry, sorry, non-date- will end up
MockingaJayBird chapter 6 . 6/25/2013
So, hypothetically, if you spend more time playing video games, you will eventually beat it and have tons of time to write stories for your loyal readers.
InsertDecentNameHere chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
Great chapter, only one grammar error (you're saying Bab's so it looks like 'Bab is'instead of simply Babs)

Loved it otherwise!
InsertDecentNameHere chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Good prologue, sets up the story nicely, with good grammar, description and brilliant characterization.
InsertDecentNameHere chapter 10 . 5/22/2013
I've gone and stormed through these chapters (sprry about not reviewing them, I'll go back and do that later on!) so thanks to you its midnight and I'm shipping Dick and Babs like there's no tomorrow!

Can't wait for the next chapter, please update soon so I won't be driven to insanity!
Keahi Spitfire chapter 10 . 4/22/2013
Loved this story so far! It's fun to see the little development in the relationship between Dick and Babs. Seeing Dicks strange combination of seemingly being aware of her feelings all the while being completely clueless at the same time. I can't wait for the next chapter!
DrakesChick chapter 10 . 3/8/2013
Oh no! They took my babies! This was such an amazing chapter and it was well worth the wait. I can't wait to see what happens next :)
soccernin19 chapter 10 . 3/7/2013
Oh so good I can't wait for the next chapter!
mixxi chapter 10 . 3/7/2013
Whaaa Dick is getting kidnappes :)