Reviews for Wish For The Past
castieltuang002 chapter 3 . 4/8
Goddamn it dude. Stop using your limited Japanese in the form of romaji in the story. It’s just cringy as hell.
castieltuang002 chapter 2 . 4/8
Goku is either 2 or 3 at the time. From a quick search shows told me that he was 3 years old when he got to earth. It takes roughly a year to get to Earth so he should’ve been 2 at the time of the planet’s destruction. However, Saiyan babies are usually kept in their pod for 3 years so..
YeTianshi chapter 4 . 11/24/2019
Where's Gine?
BrentNewland chapter 25 . 7/8/2019
Bulma's dad invented the Hoi poi capsules, and Goku was sent to Earth as an infant just as Vegeta was being destroyed.
BrentNewland chapter 18 . 7/8/2019
There's a simple reason why Goten would have problems with Cold. S-Cells are responsible for the Super Saiyan transformation. They're increased with power level and good feelings (or something like that). They're also passed down to your children. Goten might be a super saiyan, but the SS transformation amplifies your base state, and Goten's base state isn't all that powerful (relatively speaking) because he's a little kid and hasn't trained like Goku and Vegeta did. Goku or Vegeta could defeat SS Trunks and SS Goten at the same time while in their base form.
ThatOneGuy chapter 22 . 7/2/2019
Oh my god, this Vegeta is just the best. I love the idea of him pranking, and this story is just making me smile at every scene. You do a really good job at writing the characters in, and at balancing the drama and humor. I also love the authors notes, as they are really funny and make me laugh. Thank you for writing this story, it made my day!
Golden Light 001 chapter 2 . 5/31/2019
goku is anywhere between a few months and 2 years old i'd hazard 1
Biaokua chapter 7 . 4/19/2018
Those cringy authors notes do nothing for the story and make the chapters less fun to read, if you for whatever reason need them to be there, at least tone them down and make them less bitchy.
Drunken Hamster chapter 70 . 3/30/2018
Wow, what an epic. I truely loved reading this story after recently rekindling my connection with dragonball.

Just about all I could gripe about is the mixing of Japanese terms and words with the English dialogue. And using the Japanese names/spellings of certain things like KORIN, and the Power Pole.

I can forgive the Nimbus and Power Pole more, though. Those are pretty much personal preference. But whenever I see "Master Karin" or "Kuriren" I mentally puke.

Anyway, you're an amazing writer, and for a fic so old, it's truly a work of art. If you're still around, keep doing what you're doing. Because it sure as shit works.

~Drunk
Guest chapter 70 . 3/7/2018
Shame thats over
Guest chapter 12 . 2/19/2018
Your author's notes is seriously as long as your chapters.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/19/2018
Please Do not EVER use random Japanese words unless you have a VERY good justification for doing it.

The only reason for using Japanese is:

1) Very important honorifics. And only use it if it is important to your story/characters.

2) You need to use a word that does not have an English translation and you NEED to use this word. In that case, give a translation somewhere anyways.

Go with Prince Vegeta instead of vegeta-ouji. Nothing is lost in the translation. And if anything is, no one really knows the subtleties of vegeta-ouji. People don't know what is "Nande kuso" and no one will bother looking it up. No need to use "hai" instead of "yes", "sure", or "ok".

Have you heard of someone who talks half in chinese and half in english? That is how your story sounds with these japanese.
Percy Ross Vulturi Uchiha chapter 70 . 2/10/2018
I love it !

It's the best Past Bardock Vegeta Raditz inter fanfic I ever read ! Really and it's ended that it's quiet difficult to see one or two...

It's so sentimental I will miss it to read it you know !? I'm Happy thanks for this amazing story
Percy Ross Vulturi Uchiha chapter 21 . 1/22/2018
No I will never do something like that is horrible... Bardock literally can be the father of everyone that you mention it.

Bardock is not the one that I'm worry about Bardock have 2 kids it's Raditz the one I want to get marry and have children likes is brother Goku !?

Please just think about it okay !
Percy Ross Vulturi Uchiha chapter 15 . 1/18/2018
They suppose to go and then the bad guy father of Freeza it's going to blast the planet.

First of all it have to blast the planet because how all the future it's going to happen if the don't blasted the main reason of all the pain in the first place ?

It's reasonable don't you think
2,830 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »