Reviews for Wish For The Past
Percy Ross Vulturi Uchiha chapter 21 . 16h
No I will never do something like that is horrible... Bardock literally can be the father of everyone that you mention it.

Bardock is not the one that I'm worry about Bardock have 2 kids it's Raditz the one I want to get marry and have children likes is brother Goku !?

Please just think about it okay !
Percy Ross Vulturi Uchiha chapter 15 . 1/18
They suppose to go and then the bad guy father of Freeza it's going to blast the planet.

First of all it have to blast the planet because how all the future it's going to happen if the don't blasted the main reason of all the pain in the first place ?

It's reasonable don't you think
Guest chapter 2 . 12/29/2017
Veggi-chan...? Pudrete.
Por otra parte, antes de escribir algo entérate de lo que vas a escribir, retardado. Parece que no viste ni dragón Ball, mucho menos dragón Ball z.
AdrienVictus chapter 15 . 10/23/2017
I find it funny that vegeta does get absorbed by jello in dragon Ball super. Who would've thought?
KeinNiemand chapter 70 . 9/5/2017
Really awsome story (even tough I don't really like the ending)
I would really like to read the sequel of this story but since this story is so old it will probably never be written if it does I hope it contains stuff from Dragonball Super (like beerus, whis, super dragonballs, SSJG, SSJB, zeno, ...)
This story really sets up for a sequel and I really would have liked to read the ohters reaction to bardock and raddiz
Azure Shine chapter 22 . 7/3/2017
Woooo! I LOVE THIS CHAP AND Before. The good part is not the story butbwhen you write NO YAOI in thisbstory! Long live for no yaoi! 2017 now and i hope you still dislike it and be healthy. Dont be contamine by sicko yaoi!
waveringwave chapter 2 . 4/22/2017
'His father, Vegeta, said that was where most saiyans ended up.'
Flen99 chapter 7 . 1/15/2017
I'm liking the story so far, but I can't help feeling like you barely know things about dragon ball z, I probaly won't feel like your a db noob in later chapters though.
Coley chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
looks really good! the writing is well done, the plot is intresting. my one complaint(and this is a bit of a nitpick) is that in cannon, shenron usually plays straight with your wishes(he gives you exactly what you want) but you could argue that deep in his heart goten may of wanted this
thecjkid chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
I tried to read this...I really did. but the random bits of Japanese are cringe worthy. got 8 chapters in before I couldn't do it anymore, f I could just find and replace this weeaboo stuff I would. but thAt's work.
Guest chapter 70 . 5/29/2016
I'm not sure if your still writing but I enjoyed this story and now looking for its sqequels! Um, I might of mentioned this before (I can't keep everything I read in order) but in one of your "advertisements" could you recommend a webcomic called "Prequel Adventure" I'll put down the URL at the end. It's a pretty cute story and you may have read it, it's right down your ally in humor and Katia is fucking adorable! I think you'll enjoy it, read the side stories to. I'm not the guy who wrote for the record! I'm just a very zealous fan of it. Anyways love your story and keep it up. Or maybe this will go to the dump of "messages never received because the person is not thier anymore so the message will float on lonely winds of the internet" oh how I do do enjoy making books inside of a novel online! I think it's long enough to be a n

2011/03/prequel-begin/
Guest chapter 28 . 5/25/2016
Wait you called her lunch again? Crap, I know some changes in area change names and stuff so sorry!
Guest chapter 27 . 5/25/2016
"Oh, that's okay," Goku chirped happily. "We can go to Master Roshi's island! Lunch is a great cook and she always has lots of food. And then you can meet my friends Krillen and Turtle and Lunch and Master Roshi! Master Roshi has been teaching me and Krillen how to fight."

Lunch makes food? Nice! Sorry has to point it out
Guest chapter 7 . 5/24/2016
Bit early to review but "breaths I sharply) live action dragon ball? Sorry trunks but your at -6
DumplinTDG chapter 2 . 5/23/2016
I'm sure you've heard this before, but your fanfic is a little sloppy. No breaks between different character POVs, the use of very "weebish" words like Tousan and the likes, and a lot false info. I honestly would've done more research before writing, as right off the bat there are a few things wrong. To only name one, Goku was barely a few days old at the time of Planet Vegeta's destruction. Again, I'm sure you've heard this all before. However, I do intend to keep reading. If your fanfic can rank up 3rd in reviews, right behind two of my favorite DBZ fanfics to date, then I will most certainly keep reading to find out why.
2,817 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »