Reviews for Wish For The Past
thecjkid chapter 1 . 7/1
I tried to read this...I really did. but the random bits of Japanese are cringe worthy. got 8 chapters in before I couldn't do it anymore, f I could just find and replace this weeaboo stuff I would. but thAt's work.
I'm not sure if your still writing but I enjoyed this story and now looking for its sqequels! Um, I might of mentioned this before (I can't keep everything I read in order) but in one of your "advertisements" could you recommend a webcomic called "Prequel Adventure" I'll put down the URL at the end. It's a pretty cute story and you may have read it, it's right down your ally in humor and Katia is fucking adorable! I think you'll enjoy it, read the side stories to. I'm not the guy who wrote for the record! I'm just a very zealous fan of it. Anyways love your story and keep it up. Or maybe this will go to the dump of "messages never received because the person is not thier anymore so the message will float on lonely winds of the internet" oh how I do do enjoy making books inside of a novel online! I think it's long enough to be a n

2011/03/prequel-begin/
Wait you called her lunch again? Crap, I know some changes in area change names and stuff so sorry!
"Oh, that's okay," Goku chirped happily. "We can go to Master Roshi's island! Lunch is a great cook and she always has lots of food. And then you can meet my friends Krillen and Turtle and Lunch and Master Roshi! Master Roshi has been teaching me and Krillen how to fight."

Lunch makes food? Nice! Sorry has to point it out
Bit early to review but "breaths I sharply) live action dragon ball? Sorry trunks but your at -6
DumplinTDG chapter 2 . 5/23
I'm sure you've heard this before, but your fanfic is a little sloppy. No breaks between different character POVs, the use of very "weebish" words like Tousan and the likes, and a lot false info. I honestly would've done more research before writing, as right off the bat there are a few things wrong. To only name one, Goku was barely a few days old at the time of Planet Vegeta's destruction. Again, I'm sure you've heard this all before. However, I do intend to keep reading. If your fanfic can rank up 3rd in reviews, right behind two of my favorite DBZ fanfics to date, then I will most certainly keep reading to find out why.
Burma acts like a 11 year old girl most of them are every bit as hemmm excitable as she is portrayed lol
Vegeta is Aprox 7
Goku was a new born bout a year old bardock just put him in before attacking freiza
dragoncaller45 chapter 30 . 4/13
You need to like, show when a chapters over with a line or something...it gets confusing now and again
dragoncaller45 chapter 28 . 4/12
Even if you don't say their name people can look at the reviews and find them, maybe useless, but the sentiment was still very kind...also to others reading this no it was not me
dragoncaller45 chapter 17 . 4/11
2 things, 1 just so you know, Recoome is spelled with o's. 2 Also jsyk Burter is taller
dragoncaller45 chapter 12 . 4/11
Water has no scent
Yeesh, that self-insert as one of the judges made me cringe a bit and came across a bit tacky.

Still all in all, a good story.
Omega chapter 42 . 2/14
This is a excellent story from what I read so far, however one thing want to bring up in regards to your author's comments about your constant defense of this not being a Yaoi story.

You don't need to defend against something that was never accused. No one brought up the issue of this not being a yaoi fic, so I don't know why you keep bringing it up. You should give your readers a bit more credit and not assume to read too much into your story as it is. Unless of course you have a guilty conscious.
2,808 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »