Reviews for Wish For The Past
Rowknan chapter 70 . 6/22
WHY! Why did it have to end. Actually I commend you for getting this far I myself am having trouble finding the motivation to write my two five.
it's getting to b a bo're
GrimySixpence chapter 5 . 6/6
The Japanese does not mesh well with casual dialogue. If you want to use it, I suggest using it for attacks.

Then again, this is probably falling on deaf ears, seeing as how this story is complete.
Rowknan chapter 47 . 4/11
But I liked being a bloodsucking demon of the night better! Ah well time to find the dragonballs/
Rowknan chapter 46 . 4/11
I can still review! Although I may or may not be an undead vampire! Why don't you come closer and find out. *Shit eating grin*
Rowknan chapter 25 . 4/11
Hehehehe Chi-Chi is going to try to marry Goten.
Rowknan chapter 19 . 4/11
Wow Bardock sticking it the government, he really is Goku's old man! Anyways you have a resin statue of Goku? You now have my respect.
Rowknan chapter 16 . 4/11
Even though I know I'm way too late in posting this I have two things to say:
One: I just wish Bardock was fumbling a bit more with dealing with Goten, Saiyan parenting is pretty skewed when compared with ours.
Two: If it was I with the two hundredth review I probably would have taken Trunks' sword and labeled it "IN CASE OF CHI-CHI"
Rowknan chapter 12 . 4/11
Is there anyone person (save Vegeta) that is as badass as Bardock in DBZ?
Rowknan chapter 3 . 4/10
Well Trunks is boned.
Rowknan chapter 1 . 4/10
Pretty good so far, I just wish you hadn't gone with the FUNimation dub, I'd much rather see a corrupted Goten than a pure Bardock.
Alucard109 chapter 50 . 3/17
nerd trivia alert: saiyan hair cannot be cut and does not grow ever, sorry bulma
I have youuuuuu!
buck angel chapter 22 . 1/30
Everytime I read that part about them snuggling I come all in my pants
kataq chapter 70 . 12/31/2014
Published in 2002?!
HOW DID IT TAKE ME MORE THAN A DECADE TO FIND THIS? I must've been out of my mind lol.

But honestly I loved your story and the realism of the choices and character development. Plus with all those cliff hangers you left-granted, it drove me crazy but it was worth it. I look forward to reading all your other stories! You're absolutely an amazing writer, keep it up! :)
2,777 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »