Reviews for So Broken
miss-ships-alot chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Absolutely beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes:)
DelenaRain chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
awww 3
SnowEnvelope91 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Poor Damon.. This is surely amazing!
AceKindel chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
aw i almost cried it was so sweet.
sgasghwerheshjweh chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Absolutely amazing
DontxWannaxBexTornx3 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
This was absolutely amazing! And this story completely fits how I'm feeling right now... I feel so broken after my boyfriend dumped me, even though damon's situation is completely different from mine, but still. Thank you sooooo much for dedicating this awesome story for me!
Her-Imaginarium chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
*sigh...* if only...

Thank you for writing this!
XXTeamXXSalvatoreXX chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Aww...so sweet...

Poor Damon...at the beginning...sweet ending
PrettyDG chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
damOn was kind Of Off character, but it was still really really great. i lOve it already.
Cindermomma chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Sad and happy for this story at the same time. I simply bawled when Damon cried out his confession in 'the Decent' before he lost his internal struggle and killed Jessica. Damon sooooo needs to be 'unbroken' and I'm losing faith that the Elena character on the show will be able to help. She is getting dumber and dumber by the day. Maybe she is spending too much time with the broody brother.

This story is great that Damon made the effort to be with Elena not knowing if she would or even could help him. Glad that you gave it a happy ending. I'm so waiting for these two to be a super couple. They could be an AWSOME TWOSOME - crime fighting, super sleuthing, council running force! Now we just have to get rid of John, Katherine, AND NOW Isabelle!