Reviews for Nihonbashi
sana-chan9 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
oh my god that was amazing!

IT WAS JUST LIKE SAMURAI CHAMPLOO!

well, not at all like it.

not like a copy, obviously xD

but the samurai elements, the two dudes and the girl, and the searching for something bit.

that was really good, though.

even though you never really specify whether or not they find kairi, it's open for interpretation, and the ending is happy so it's sort of implied. at least for me xD

i really love your stories. they're incredibly well-written and honest. y'know? they just seem so open. ergh, sorry. i'm crap at explaining myself xDD

i loved it, though. yeah.

:D
578929 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
In the uncorniest way possible, this was beautiful... And educational.
Yarouka chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Wow! This was really good. You wrote it so well, it was like being transported back to the Edo period! It really was beautiful, the way you wrote this. I was pretty enchanted at some parts. The story was very good, too. I haven't seen anything like this in the Kingdom Hearts fandom so far, not that that's surprising, seeing as you wrote it. XD

I found it even more awesome and entertaining because I'm in my second year of Japanese Language at my college right now and we also learn a lot about the Japanese culture, so it was cool to read this and be like, "OMG I KNOW WHAT THAT IS!" and stuff. XD And damn that Kairi for being so good at Japanese calligraphy. I think the word for it is shodou. Anyways, I really, really suck at shodou. DX

Thanks for writing this! It was a piece of art!

-Savvy
Composer Gizmo chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Ahh, there's something about your writing that puts me a little more at ease with the world. I really enjoyed reading this story; I wish I had the artistic skills to make this into a doujinshi or something. I can see it all so clearly in my mind, just another indication of how beautiful your writing is. Overall, a well-crafted little piece. I look forward to seeing what you write in the future. : )
darthvair65 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Your imagery here is so incredibly sumptuous, just brilliant. I'd try to list things that I love but that could take all day - so I'll just say that the joy this brought me carried me through 8 hours of rambunctious 5th graders doing their best to make my day hell. Not many can say that, but holy cow this was just amazing.
cardboard pirate chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Such a sweet romantic story! Riku is always so adorable. I was so excited to see a new story from you this morning! I love the Edo Japan era and this fix invoked alot of drool worthy mental pictures. Thank you and hope you write more soon.

Cardboard pirate
Peachvodka chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
You've made me incredibly happy with this one. C: My love for feudal Japan is never-ending, combined together with your narration and storytelling is simply captivating. :)

Also, I don't mean to sound rude, or anything like that - but there's one question I'd like to ask you: would you consider doing something on this topic with AkuRoku pairing?
Lenneko-chan chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Amazing... simply amazing! I know it says "Complete", but know that I wouldn't mind at all if you continued this story! It's really awesome, from start to finish! Oh, please write on, write on, write on!

Anyways, fav, and keep up the good work
squigglything chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Woooowwww. How mind-blowingly awesome was this? Ahahaha, you definitely hit the mark if you were aiming for the whole 'whimisical' atmosphere. The feel of the story was reall beautiful. Man, you did such a great great job of this! I haven't seen many Edo period works, probably because they're a lot of work and difficult to write, with all the terminology, culture etc etc.. but this was totally fantastic. You did some research as well! I love well researched stuff, it's so professional hahaha. Anyway, absolutely loved it. I always enjoy your stories, so I hope you can write more soon!
24 | « Prev Page 1 2