Reviews for Your Affection
Nina chapter 1 . 7/23
I just love this story! It's so cute.
falsedfaith691 chapter 1 . 6/29
Thank you so much for writing this fanfuction with this pairing. It was so adorable, i love it. Thank you :)
PiptheSnake chapter 1 . 3/20
Ahhhhhhh! I just watch SW for the first time and my first thought was 'kazuma kenji yes' and this! So much yes! My feels this was so cute eep!
Melmel Phase chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Oh my god, that was perfect! QwQ It was so beautiful Kuzama as a man?! Super hot! I can't even begin to describe how much I love this pair. I just watched this movie for the first time last night and I ADORED them. Naturally, as the obsessed yaoi Fangirl I am, I HAD to find fics for them! But alas, the world is cruel and does not see the beauty that he do ;3; Nonetheless! You have moved past them and created a beautiful award winning fanfic for me to love on and cry over! I thank you so much for that. I love it! They're so perfect together
Alt. Zhang Liao chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
While I usually read M-Rated yaoi material on here, I watched Summer Wars a few days ago, so I wanted to read a KazumaxKenji fic, and that's how I found this. Anyway, I want to say this story is really well written. You portrayed all the characters as they were originally and even paired Kazuma and Kenji while maintaining their characters. There aren't many writers on here who can do that successfully on top of having a non-cliché plot.

So kudos to you, my friend. An excellent piece, despite not being my usual cup of tea. I really want to see a second chapter of this, since this was so impressive.
Kwigie chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
wow! Let me start by saying I never comment on fics. Im a giant lurker. But this one was just so cute and well written that I had to give you props! Good job! :D :D I really hope you decide to write more in the future.
WelcomeNightmare chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Please write more KazumaxKenji stories!
AlexySirtak chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
I absolutely love this
FacelessRabbit chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
HolyHaruHolyHaruHOLYHATSUHARU! dangit author you're giving me a nosebleed! I'm so fangirling right now! I just watched the movie and I'm glad that I'm not the only one who ships these two, yay!
Here chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Subpar. Somewhat awful. There needed to be more dividers for the transitions (the transitions were really chaotic). I would have added more of Kenji's thoughts like during the silence when he asked Kazama's parents. The relationship moved entirely too fast. It is a fanfic that is a lot like all other fanfics except with different (poorly represented) characters. Kazuma would have eaten dinner with the family (he did so in the movie). I do like that Kazuma picked Kenji up at the train station and that you mentioned how he was socially exhausted from doing so. Kazuma x Kenji IS a pairing that barely has ANY fanfics so thank you for attempting to contribute.
Mizz Blackshaw chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
I loved this story! There were so many strong moments, and I can tell that you paid attention to small detail. But I feel like Natsuki should've had a bit more negative feelings towards Kenji liking Kazuma. From what I understood, she liked Kenji, and finding out that he's gay tore her apart. I'm not saying that she should be like a jerk or anything to him, but I think she might feel a little embarrassed/upset that he chose her younger cousin over her. And maybe she just wanted to see Kenji happy so she decides to help. But that's just what i think! Great story!
Kigen Dawn chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
So cute, I just saw the movie last night and am in love with these two together.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Great fanfic. I'm a huge fan of Kenji x Kazuma. Hope to see another one!
WalkTheDarkAlone chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I really loved your story! And I thought the same thing, watching as Kazuma admiring Kenji as he typed in the codes over and over! Your a great writer by the way!
Naoremonth chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Yay!
I like this pairing too, and this is one of the only good stories I've found on it. Almost all of them are one-shots, so I'd be ecstatic if you wrote a second chapter! *hinthint*
I really like it. Kenji and Kazuma's characters are written really well, and the others seem really good too. :)