Reviews for Tough Break
Alexandria-likethecityinEgypt chapter 1 . 7/2
The loss of two pints of blood will send the body into hypovolemic shock and is a life-threatening situation. That being said, I liked the story . . . Why is beating Dick up so much fun?
Aldrean Treu Peri chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Excellently done! Very descriptive and while clearly a painful venture for Dick, it had a lot of family-feel-good to it :)
soccernin19 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Awe poor nightwing
RedWing0109 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Good story. Tense and realistic, but not as graphic as it could have been. Trashy great. Loved it!
Pica Britanica chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
This is really good, I love it.
lover of all shipping chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
look it!
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
I enjoy your fics. Especially the ones focusing on the Batfamily. The defense of that family is the icing on the cake. Is it wrong to feel warm and fuzzy when Batman slams the punk into the pavement?
I particularly enjoy words like 'brother' 'oldest' and 'son'. Blood ties are overrated. They're a strong link but nothing ties you closer than spilling it all over the place in each other's defense.
A Tragic Galaxy chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Excellent story! There are not many good Nightwing angst fics out there without tons of foul language or slash, and it was refreshing to find one which I had not read before. I think you described the symptoms of shock very well, which is also a huge pointer in my opinion. (I am a realistic freak - I like h/c stories that make sense.) ;) Of course, losing a pint and a half of blood would have put Nightwing in much worse danger as the average human has only five pints in their body, but hey, forget the minor detail and enjoy the fic I say. Great story again! I really enjoyed reading it!
Jadeyuy chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Nicely written, and great story. Keep up the great work!
Soului chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Nice. Beautifully written hurt/comfort fic with a dash of humour set in at the end.
Agena K chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Dear My Bat Boys

This is a great story! ! the character dynamics are spot -on! you really have them perfected.

One thing though, an open fracture takes eight weeks to heal from, not just one. (I know these are the Bats, buy do you think Alfred , Leslie and Bruce will let Dick out with an open fracture? I see a Grounded bird in his future Perhaps he could help Alfred downstairs?

Best as Always,

Princess613 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
You display a pretty solid grasp of Bat-dynamics, and the ending is perfect.
laynee chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Alas, you have found my weakness! Hurt!Nightwing

Great story.
Cassandra Chalice chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
That ending is surprisingly funny. Well done.
JennySam chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
You actually made me squeal in sympathy pains. That was not cool! But this story was! I love your Bat Family!