Reviews for How Rue Became the Mockingjay
BeyondMyReach chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
powerful, heart-breaking and incredibly wonderfully written. Thank you for writing.
unexpected sabotage chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
oh god just rip out my heart and crush it like you did their lives. That so was wonderfully written thank you
TheInsanityThatHidesWithin chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
fuck im crying
this is written very well though!
stars4redvines chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
I love this story and how you approached writing the tributes, especially Rue, Katniss and Foxface. It is so wonderfully written with them interacting and it's so tragic. Because as you said, Rue's just a child and she wants to live and be friends with Katniss and go to her wedding and it's just so tragic... I'm sorry but I don't think I have the words to give this story justice. I truly love this story and enjoyed reading it.
Emma chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Brilliant. This story moved me. You are a truly excellent writer- keep on writing.
Nessa chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
BEAUTIFUL AMAZING BITTERSWEET HEARTBREAKING AND SO, SO GOOD!
I seriously don't have words to describe how amazing this story was. BEST. STORY. EVER!
Temptation Through Perception chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Oh my...
Beautiful.
Jaguarsolaris chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
that was impressive and very tear jerkiing moving.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Whoa.
You know, I would've totally been cool with this. Very powerful. Even made me cry! You, my friend, are truly a talented writer.
harper price chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
I'VE BEEN WANTING TO READ THIS FOR AGES AND NOW THAT I HAVE I JUST —

I DON'T EVEN HAVE WORDS FOR THIS. BUT I WILL LEAVE THIS REVIEW BECAUSE YOU DESERVE IT. YOU DESERVE ALL THE REVIEWS & FAVORITES IN THE WORLD BECAUSE THIS IS WONDERFUL AND JUST FLAWLESS

I LOVED EVERTHING; SORRY I CAN'T LEAVE A MORE COHERENT REVIEW.

/CAN'T FAVORITE THIS ENOUGH TIMES
aranis4ever chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
good gosh this is an amazing storyline!
SarcasticallySatyrical chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Simply amazing! One of the best pieces that I've read yet.
CommChatter chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Holy... It's heartbreaking and sad and I love it. Great job.
Danny Barefoot chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
This is a very soulful, operatic story told in a wonderfully stirring way. Keeping the rule change is justified, 'I wish we could be friends when we're old' really is a great line, and all the character's thoughts are convincing, if maybe a little optimistic for Hunger Games. But there's enough depressing stuff out there. This story did a lot to inspire my own story about Rue surviving, though there won't have a rule change, and Thresh will have to split Clove and Cato up before he can have a chance at beating them; if you could have a look at my story that would be really great.
R. James Gauvreau chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
What. What IS this?

Them feels, man. Them FEELS.

Points for including Foxface. Points for giving her such good character, albeit in so short a time frame. There should be more stories with Foxface. She's wily, that one.

Poor Rue, not understanding what's going on until the very end.

And oh my gosh, how Katniss dies. You don't state it explicitly but with the earlier mention of needing to hold her insides in all I can imagine is her guts spilling out as she dies. What.

Such a revolution it will be. Unfortunately, the odds of Coin being taken out in the end are much lower. Oh, and the Quarter Quell may be different, too. IIRC there are people who could take Thresh and Rue's place if they had to go in again, and there wasn't as much outright disobedience (especially on Rue's side, though Thresh may be perceived by Snow more like Katniss was), so the Quell may not be the same.

Which may give the revolution more time to prepare (I imagine that they had to step up their game plan in response to the QQ).
473 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »