Reviews for How Rue Became the Mockingjay
thereisaredeemer chapter 1 . 1/15/2021
Inspiring.
Annabelle chapter 1 . 1/2/2021
This is so beautiful it made me start crying
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2020
I'm seriously crying. That's just... I can't even... ;-;
kvock07 chapter 1 . 8/28/2020
This story is truly amazing. It's practically poetic in how it's written. The imagery is somehow beautiful while giving the descriptions of a disturbing story. Lovely 3
Penelope Valentine chapter 1 . 8/9/2020
This has broken my heart and made me cry. It’s beautiful. Thank you so much for writing and sharing.
Laure without Order chapter 1 . 7/24/2020
Woah this was amazing. Gave me actual chills. Thank you for writing!
Rue chapter 1 . 6/19/2020
You are amazing
Rue chapter 1 . 6/18/2020
You are a true author. I need more of this in my life. I am crying because off your amazing talent at writing and I hope you publish your books one day. Because of you I now understand what heartbreak feels like. You are amazingly talented. I have no criticism for this because it is beautiful and you capture my entire essence when I read about rue dying, pain, anguish, anger, sadness , beauty and the hope that one day an amazing author like you would bring her back to life. You are my writing hero and I want to write a story like this one day. This is beautiful. Thank you for that emotional roller coaster and for the experience of true undaunted hunger games love. ️
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2020
I'm literally crying right now
Rue chapter 1 . 6/4/2020
I literally copy pasted this whole story I love it so much.
Rue chapter 1 . 6/4/2020
Thank you for rue living. You made my throat tighten with sadness and anger and you are a true author.
Caver Floyd chapter 1 . 6/4/2020
Very good story.
ClockRepair chapter 1 . 5/26/2020
This was so beautiful and heartbreaking. Thank you.

An interesting take where the people of colour sparked the revolution in Panem. I always believed that Rue was the heart of the revolution since her presence, participation, and death fuelled Katniss through her Hunger Games.
ihaveajuicebox chapter 1 . 4/6/2020
holy shit i have chills
Fang of the Frozen Winds chapter 1 . 3/14/2020
By the end of the games, 99% of Panem wants all 4 tributes to survive. I predict that the capitol would fall in less than a month after the rules for the 75th Hunger Games are announced because so many people would riot because Rue would be sent back into the arena, rendering Katniss's and Peeta's sacrifices meaningless.

Viva la Revolución!