Reviews for How Rue Became the Mockingjay
Claire Thomas chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
That was probably the most amazing alternate ending I have or will ever read in my life. It was so stunningly beautiful and perfect in character yet it was horrifying and every bit Capitol. The whole thing was balanced wonderfully and completely believable.
bye123456789 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
An amazing, original, fresh idea!

Bittersweet, engrossing, and heartbreaking. The plot is well-planned and every little section is beautiful.
Fanfic Allergy chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
This is an excellent story. ;_; So heartbreaking. But very engrossing. And I admit it I am one of the 25%.
FlushedFox chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
oh god, the nativity, the sweet innocence of Rue... dear god i can hardly stop crying... so bittersweet and sad... this story is absolutely wonderful... well played... i almost wish i could draw it out even longer
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
This gave me chills.
Like, serious chills down my back. This was ten times more tragic than the book, and infinitely better written.
This is going in my favourites!
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Okay, just because I'm lazy, I read this five times over the course of probably six months before finally reviewing it and favoriting it. This is by far such an amazing story. I've cried each time I read it, though now I'm a bit adjusted and so I've just got tears in my eyes instead of all out bawling like the second time I read it. I love this story so much and it's just soooo amazing. Everything is so unique, and although Rue doesn't have a sad death scene, her surviving just works the same magic. I love this story so much, amazing job. :)
WiseGirlOnFire chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
:'( That was the sweetest and most amazing story I have EVER read.
TheWallsWeBreakThrough chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I can't tell you how beautiful I think this is. And sad. It hurts to read it, but in the best way possible. You write so beautifully it's just not fair! Thank you for such a lovely story xx
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Wow. I..I don't know what to say. That was one of the most beautiful and heart wrenching stores I have ever read. Thank you for sharing that with the rest of us.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Oh my! This is true writing talent right here! I almost teared up at the end! Perfect character development wich includes Foxface. Though the original ending to the Hunger games should't have ended any other way, yours is the only thing so far that comes close.
Epic Hero Laugh chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Holy crap that was good! Excellent job
7647463286 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I heard of this from a Rue tribute video on Youtube.

I found it finally, and once I finsihed reading it, I just... cried.

This is probably one of the best Fanfictions. I hope that you become an author someday. This is flawless talent right here!

-Best wishes, Volition.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Chilling. Beautiful, wonderful, and utterly chilling. The sweet lies told to Rue, the sacrifice of not just Peeta and Katniss, but also Foxface, and the shining hope in those last few lines combine to make a truly touching story. Thank you for the fantastic read.
Marvel-comic-girl chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
this is so beautiful it made me cry :*)
Rhythm and Blues chapter 1 . 6/25/2012