Reviews for How Rue Became the Mockingjay
LetTheWorldHonorTheFallen chapter 1 . 2/4/2020
I started crying just before an exam, let them think it's the stress but IT'S NOT AND I'M VERY HURT NOW
love chapter 1 . 1/29/2020
I first read this fic when I was 13. It's been almost seven years and it still profoundly affects me. The way you write the characters and how heartbreaking it is to realise that these are only children. This remains one of my favorite fics. Thank you so much for writing it.
Solaris17 chapter 1 . 12/28/2019
this was beyond words...this story is really, really amazing and so sad i am literally crying while writing this.:)
N.L Staffas chapter 1 . 12/27/2019
I love you and your story
N.L Staffas chapter 1 . 12/27/2019
oh god I think you killed me
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2019
What a moving piece. It made me cry.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2019
This was even better than the original hg. Like, if I were a citizen of panem in the books, I would feel any new cause to fight for if I watched just katniss and peeta. Their love story just wasn’t enough. But if this were real and I watched this on the screens around me, there is no way I would want to support the mockingjay. Great job, this is amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2019
I like this ending more than you will ever know. Thank you.
Soupandchaos chapter 1 . 3/22/2019
This is absolutely beautiful, and I cried. Kudos.
flowerangel502 chapter 1 . 3/16/2019
I cried at the end, Bravo.
QuestWithAmbition chapter 1 . 2/25/2019
This is a masterpiece, I’m reading it at midnight despite having not read the hunger games in about 5 years and I’m gettinf all the feels. So eloquent, beautiful, and yet truthful with the hurt - I do not have the words to express my feelings.
Thank yoy for sharing this.
PlatinumDonuts chapter 1 . 1/22/2019
I love this beautifully crafted masterpiece! Please do a sequel!
a rondom reader chapter 1 . 1/10/2019
hai, I normally don't send replies but I just want to say that I think this is a bueatifull story.
kittycat3379 chapter 1 . 12/3/2018
This was beautiful, wonderful, amazing and made me cry and cry and cry
CherryPine6 chapter 1 . 11/12/2018
OMG I'm crying. This was beautiful.
490 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »