Reviews for How Rue Became the Mockingjay
ILoveBooks538 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
I'll admit it: It made me cry. I wish all four of them could've won it together, but that wouldn't have been realistic. This story managed to convey all the horror and sadness that I don't even think the books or Suzanne Collins was able to do. I love your take on Foxface, and on Katniss, Peeta, Thresh, and Rue. This story tears at the heart. I think that this was amazing.
LightTheWay333 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
I love it. Especially the ending. It's so satisfying and fits so well. I love it.
ILove2Write13 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I cried :(

It's not fair...Rue shouldn't have had to go the games.
Lise Steiner chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Brilliant, insightful and very well written. I rwally love the progression in all of the characters. Congratulations!
Technomad chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Oh, God!

This story all but tore my heart out and stomped on it!

Congrats on bringing the true tragedy and horror of the Games home to people in a way I don't think even Suzanne Collins managed to do!
pennilee chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Amazing. Amazing. (:
ghettos chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Oh, that was...that was...

I got shivers all over after I read this. That was fantastic. I'm still shivering, you know. T'was a brilliant piece of work, it deserves to be read by Collins herself.
Taneva Rose chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I hate to be a total stalker, creep. But I am seriously in love with this. I think in some ways it expresses the message of The Hunger Games, better than the actual books do themselves.
Mirae-no-sekai chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Epic tale. Rue's and Katniss's characters are well done and have aspecial touch... but your take on Foxface was my favorite.
BlackRoseDecending chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Great story! Gave me goosebumps! :)
S.R Devaste chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
This is hands down the best story I have read on this site, ever. It made me cry.
Jessavi chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
This story? Yeah, it's amazing. The concept is so...I don't know, obvious, but at the same time, no one's ever thought of it. I love it. Favorited. :)
marblesharp chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
This is very late, but this is very beautiful.
Syeira-la chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
The end to this story gave me goosebumps, and the whole thing was worthy of being one of the best on this site. I always feel inadequate when I review because I can't sum up just how much I loved every word of this writing, but I really did love every second of this. It was elegant and heartbreaking and it was such an interesting concept. Congratulations on writing something so amazing.
wisecurledqueen chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Oh, God. Just... oh. You are amazing. This fic moved me.

Thank you so much.