Reviews for Not Just Any Other Day
Sofa King We Todd Did chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
I wonder who that woman was that was staring at them. This is getting good.

Sofa King We Todd Did chapter 3 . 3/11/2011
Oooh cliffhanger. I hope Robert Roode is ok ( poor Ashton she has to go through this and without some sleep poor thing. Hopefully there is some clue as to what happen to him.

TJ Sparkles chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
This is going to be an interesting case indeed. I love seeing all of them as cops, especially a certain Shelley and Sabin. That's just totally different than anything I have ever seen, but I love it. SVU is my favorite show, and seeing them as cops is a nice image indeed. They would look hot in their uniforms!

Aww, it's so sad when babies die :( Looking forward to the next part!
Sofa King We Todd Did chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Oooh very interesting. I wonder who beat the unholy hell out of Roode? I hope we get some kind of answer here.

cherrybomb13 chapter 2 . 3/3/2011
Lol at them being detectives! Who did it? Update soon :)
Murder City Mistress chapter 2 . 3/3/2011
Shelley needs to put his dick away and get back to his job. LMFAO!
TJ Sparkles chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Wow, Ash. Great job at drawing me in from the first line. Your writing has improved a lot in the past year; I'm proud of you! Keep up the great work.

I love mysteries. Love, love, love them and I'm wondering just who could have done this to Robert. He doesn't have many friends, but he does have a lot of enemies, plenty of people who are pissed at him for beating up Ashton, so it could be any of them. It's going to be hard to narrow this one down.

Thanks for using Avery! Let me know if you need to know anything about her.

& great job so far!
cherrybomb13 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
What an intriguing start! I'm loving the detail and the mystery that went into this. I love a good whodunit, lol. Update soon :)