Reviews for Ghost of a Chance
Guest chapter 6 . 3/17/2015
Good story! Thanks!
ohcomely23 chapter 6 . 3/14/2013
I'm not usually one for paranormal-esq stories... but wow. This was incredible. There was so much frustration on Neal's part, angst on Peter's.. I'm speechless!
BlueDiamondStar chapter 6 . 10/4/2012
very good story. really emotional and intense. all the twists and turns so full of suspense.
really good read
True Love Lives Forever chapter 6 . 6/15/2011
Thanks for posting this story. It was a very interesting idea and it was written very well. Certain parts of the story had me crying like a baby. I'm normally not someone who believes into supernatural, with ghosts and the like, but I liked the way you approached this topic here. Thanks.
Ne'ith5 chapter 6 . 6/9/2011
Excellent! I really enjoyed the touch of supernatural/sci-fi in the story. This was also one of the few Peter centric tales that didn't annoy me. The villain though mainly off screen was ever present his machinations woven carefully like ribbons through all of the other characters lives.

Neal remained the focus of the story by the actions of his friends and their realizations of his importance in those lives. Everyone from Peter, Elizabeth, June, Jones, Diana, and Mozzie had a reaction to what had happened and it was true to the series.
Tony WildRiver chapter 6 . 3/7/2011
Oh, very nice! Great ending to a rather fascinating fic. I kinda though Neal was having another "dream" when we woke up the week later, but that was a clever move on that doctor's part. Excellent story *applause* _
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 6 . 3/7/2011
A very nice ending. Good work on this story and I look forward to your next. :)
Kanarek13 chapter 6 . 3/7/2011
Great story, I loved the idea with the pidgeon, the whole Neal being trapped in his apartment was an awesome twist, not to mention the fact that it was the doctor who kept Neal asleep for so long... Can't wait for your next story :D
pechika chapter 6 . 3/7/2011
Nicely wrapped up
georgiamomma123 chapter 6 . 3/6/2011
Great story, sorry to see it come an end.
govgal chapter 6 . 3/6/2011
very nice. I'm so proud of myself. I figured out the anagram before I read the answer :) Great idea. Loved that the carrier pigeon was delivering the message!
georgiamomma123 chapter 5 . 3/5/2011
Awesome chapter! Neal's ghost NEEDS to haunt Peter, if he's not going to have faith in him. Maybe his ghost will join

them for lunch. Kidding, but I do love this story! Update soon!
pechika chapter 5 . 3/5/2011
Let Neal wake up soon, poor Peter
Angelpoint chapter 5 . 3/5/2011
ooh, neal wake up soon or they're gonna plug you out !
govgal chapter 5 . 3/4/2011
Yeah! He'sstill alive! Love Peter, Elle & Mozzie all so worried. I wouldn't want to make that decision either.