Reviews for Heart of The Matter
Alana Ukpong chapter 8 . 6/8
F-ck no don't forgive that son of an b-tch Kagome d-nm I'm so angry
Alana Ukpong chapter 5 . 6/8
F-ck you Sesshomaru I hope you rot in H-ll i I can't actually curse so d-nm -dokie now that that is over cooooll
Alana Ukpong chapter 1 . 6/8
D-nm that Sesshomaru abandoning Kagome while she's PREGNANT if he was real he'd be dead. Awesome the way. I may be ten but it's awesome.
Naytia chapter 8 . 12/8/2014
Such a happy ending I loved it! Make a sequel please!
christonni chapter 5 . 8/12/2014
hahahaha! my mom call my pussy of a father a 'sperm donor' too.
chistonni chapter 4 . 8/12/2014
two fights in one day.
Kibachow chapter 8 . 7/13/2014
This was well written technically but it is really giving out a bad message that cheating should be forgiven, that it is normal and all wives should just wait until the husband gets it out of their system. Kags looked the other way, her mother looked the other way etc. while Kags did leave Sesshy she still end up going back to him.
Cold Blood Girl chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
THIS IS SO OOC! Sesshoumaru would never cheat on his wife! He hated his dad for cheating, why would he cheat?! THIS IS ABSURD!
Blood plus14 chapter 8 . 11/12/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWW BEAUTIFUL (tears) I LOVED IT.!
Merry Christmas 3
Guest chapter 8 . 5/27/2013
Sweet!Awesome!Cool! ;)
daisyo0o chapter 8 . 5/6/2013
feel like sess come back to kag just because the baby , not because of her , its like man way of thinking , shouldn't put romance in this one ,and Kag forgive so easy ,
kitsune-snuggler12 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
this isn't the first time that i read this story. i have read it about five or six otHer times COMPLETELY! Even though i have read it before, i still don't get tired of it. it's one of those stories that you can read forever and you still wouldn't be tired of it!
piana chapter 8 . 4/6/2013
awwww that was a very touching ending, I bet a sight to see too sesshomaru in all that white sexy! Glad she gave kagura what was well deserved and I had a feeling the baby was gonna be called Rin! LOL Great sorry I really enjoyed, love those happy endings!
piana chapter 7 . 4/6/2013
Finally I back to review! Wow he really is putting forth one hell of an effort huh, lets see how much of an advantage that and his will to keep her will end up. I hope Kagome will be okay so far along and all going after Kagura and I was wondering when Inuyasha was going to talk about what he was really feeling smh. Too late there, on to chapter 8!
Megan Consoer chapter 8 . 6/28/2012
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?