Reviews for Forget to Love, Love to Forget
KatSkan chapter 23 . 4/27
I really love this story, it's funny to think of a pregnant Snape. I'm surprised that he seems to be taking it so well. I also enjoy your mentions of classic rock "muggle music" throughout the story, that is my favorite type of music. Thank you for continuing to work on this. Keep up the good work and I look forward to your next update. I hope it will be soon! :)
justreading16 chapter 23 . 4/4
please let the baby be boy, it is all ready fiction but still it is highly unlikely that to mans can have a girl ( around 25% if you do what you should have learned in science). And almost all of the fiction I have read so far ( and the are many, most of them snape mpreg. I recommend s/3147357/1/Parent-Exchange) the baby is a girl and I personally am sick of it, normally I stop reading those and I personally think it is rather, how do I say it, going overboard. I don't say that you cant make the baby a girl ( seriously your the author). but if you ever decided to continue the story to when the baby is older it will be much more easier if it is a boy( and it will be more believable on remus and severus part) and not so ooc as many of those stories gets, you have done a very good keeping the character as they are in the movie and book. so please don't ruin it . PS my personal opinion so no offense and no why are I trying to offense any one
basham027 chapter 1 . 4/2
Good Work
hogwartsfanfics101 chapter 22 . 10/4/2014
Will there be anymore chapters of this story?
hogwartsfanfics101 chapter 21 . 10/4/2014
LOVE IT!
hogwartsfanfics101 chapter 20 . 10/2/2014
Loved it! You should make more fanfics like this! You really should!
hogwartsfanfics101 chapter 19 . 9/30/2014
GREAT! GREAT! GREAT! I love this. Harry and Ron are going to be in so much trouble! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
hogwartsfanfics101 chapter 18 . 9/30/2014
I love this fanfic!
HalfBloodPrincess1999 chapter 22 . 9/29/2014
This is amazing! please update soon :)
hogwartsfanfics101 chapter 9 . 9/29/2014
Love it! This is so interesting! I can't stop reading it! I wonder what is going to happen?
hogwartsfanfics101 chapter 8 . 9/29/2014
That was GREAT! I love this it is so interesting.
hogwartsfanfics101 chapter 7 . 9/29/2014
Love this fanfic! I can't stop reading it. It is so interesting!
hogwartsfanfics101 chapter 5 . 9/29/2014