Reviews for Silver Lining
Leppy99 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Love it cant wait for ur next update
7gifts chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Aww this so sweet nod romantic
abelard chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
I was missing some Ugly Betty and so came here looking for some continuation stories and I am so glad because I *love* this story. It is the perfect ending to D&B, kind of unplanned and kooky and clumsy and improvisational but bursting with love and hotness all the same. That's them all over. Great great job, thank you.
AndromedaAiken chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Lovely!
Dulwich Said chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
beautiful! i love it
cookie-dough chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
I absolutely loved this, it was a great start to your story. It just seemed so natural, and flowed so well, that it wasn’t as if I was actually reading it, more like I was watching the show. And I love your use of words, so descriptive without taking anything away from the narrative. I loved how comfortable they are with each other, and I especially loved, “He loved that she didn't look surprised - that the smile on her lips slowly spread until she was grinning madly at him, her eyes filled with warmth and happiness. And love. He could drown in her eyes. She was his best friend, the love of his life, and the woman he wanted to be with till the end of his days. His Betty.” This is a really good start, and I can’t wait to read more.
West Bev.'s Sweethearts chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Oh, I love this! More sensual than explicit but still very sexy- more tender and sweet than anything, really. I like that Daniel chose this moment, this morning, "where there was nothing pressing them to get up - nothing to interrupt a sleepy, relaxing cuddle", to purpose. So like Daniel to make elaborate plans only to have them fall through, repeatedly, lol. I too, love that Betty wasn't even really surprised- just another testament to how in sync they are, have always been. This was really wonderful andi can't wait to see what we'll get a glimpse of next!

Cheers
dettylover chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
II loved this vignette. You skillfully combined " naughty, naughty things" with cuddling and laughter. I'm looking forward to the next one.
marielgm22 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Awwwww that was so cute! I want to read more!

Update soon!
Northmatic chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
A really good opening chapter :) Looking forward to next one