Reviews for Chicago Bound
OptimisticallyHeartbroken chapter 4 . 4/3/2011
whoo! go logan! show em ur SMARTITUDEANESS!

and poor them..they cant be with each other because of all those ppl.

and logans machine really sounds impressive haha. and i love that u had all those ppl gather around him. that is deifintely to be expected hahaha.

and awwww logan doesnt care cuz he had kendall. that was sooooo sweet!

OH you and your open endings lol. but im sure he won :)

thats the END? this storys been great!

cant wait to read what you write next!
OptimisticallyHeartbroken chapter 3 . 4/3/2011

love the spider man walkie talkies...soooo kendall :P

seriously! that was an excellent kendall knight mission! i knew u could do it! kendall would be proud :)

awww poor freight train haha. ouch. darts...

and poor logan! he thought kendall didnt say goodbye!

and um...WOW...the image of kendall popping out of a crate shirtless and sweaty...i think i just died lol.

fantastic work!
Titled Heart chapter 4 . 4/1/2011
...did he win? What? How could you leave it that way? XD I kid, ambiguous endings are my favorite, because in my head Logan didn't win but Kendall totally took him back to their hotel room and made him feel like a winner in his own way. ;) Seem about right?

Again, I'm late on excuses, I just forgot again. XD And now that I have a day off I decided to go through and see what I was forgetting in my email.

Once more, another lovely piece from you. Loved it! Can't wait to see what you have in store next. :D
waterwicca chapter 4 . 3/31/2011
A lovely ending! :D :D :D :D This whole thing felt like a BTR episode (but for a more 'mature' audience lol ;D)

"A giggle escaped Logan at the thought. And he always felt wonderful inside whenever Kendall mentioned their future together. If Kendall wanted a white house with pink trim, then that's what they would have. He didn't care where they lived as long as they were together. Though they would have to have a color scheme discussion at some point."

*****I loved a lot of this, but I think this part was my favorite. I love that they're a loving couple with a future, and you portray that so well :D AMAZING JOB! :D
Music4ever1617 chapter 4 . 3/31/2011
Yayy update! Hey no worries we all get busy.

This is a good update I like it! Oooh I wonder who wins. I hope it's Logan. xD
surfergal23 chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
this was great! :D
waterwicca chapter 3 . 3/12/2011
I really don't know what to say other than EVERY single part of this was awesome! :D

I thought the time stamps throughout were clever as well as the entire plan itself :D

I was basically laughing the entire time I read it

milkteethbabydoll chapter 3 . 3/12/2011
Awww, Carlos is too sweet! The cute little peck he gave Logan and then nearly spilling the beans... Awww! I can't believe Kendall's plan worked, but then again, don't they always? :P

These boys are ridiculous. XD
Titled Heart chapter 3 . 3/12/2011
Okay, so I'm a horrible person and I apologize profusely for not reviewing the last chapter. I read it the day it was posted, but I guess since I read it when I was half awake and from my phone, I forgot to review. :P I love how you set things up in your stories, though. Even the filler chapters don't feel so...filler-y. XD And everything still progresses smoothly without it looking like you're trying to buy some time for more plot to come into play.

Forgive me if none of that last sentence made any sense whatsoever...I'm not even sure what I'm saying anymore. It's weird that I have a Saturday off, and it's messing with me a little. :D

Anyways, on to this chapter. The execution of his plan was amazing. I mean, seriously...Kendall always has a contingency plan, and they're always amazing.

THEY TRANQ'D FREIGHTRAIN! XD Omg...that's hilarious! And I can just imagine it was a horse tranquilizer...oh gosh. I don't know why, but this made me laugh so hard. XD Poor guy, he's always on the bad end of the plans if his orders are against it. /

So, yeah...absolutely adorable all around. For both chapters...since I'm a terrible person and all. XD
gleechild chapter 3 . 3/12/2011
Decided I'm gonna review as I read this time instead of waiting til the end. Don't want to miss commenting on anything, do I? :giggle:

Spiderman walkie-talkies! This is the moment when I realized I needed to review while I read. hehe. I do love Kendall's little quirks. I wonder if Carlos was jealous he didn't get to have a walkie-talkie or a call name. hehe. Sucka!

OMG, Guitar Dude is so brain dead! I love it! I laughed out loud actually, which can be bad b/c my laughter is sometimes whooping and my momma's still asleep upstairs. :X Ooops. hehe

LMAO, love the rookie banter. Making me laugh again. Sssh Sharon!

Whoa... Logan dropped the F bomb. He's really ticked off... is he going to be happy or ticked when he realized Kendall was behind this. Uh ooooh! LOL

Wow. Kendall messed with GRIFFIN'S plans? That takes DEFINITE balls. I'm seriously impressed. Like, for reals! Go Kendall! And now he's gonna makeout with Logan. Hot damn!

Hey! Since when is James a member of the good luck patrol! LMAO, Okay, I'll accept it.. if only for the chance to see James in a tux again... :eyebrows:

What in the world did Kendall put in that box?

And OMG, the bees thing is hilarious (tho now I'm gonna have to seriously rethink this 'ant' storyline I've been brainstorming about for my new BTR story cuz I don't want anyone to think I was copying. :sigh: But its all good.)

LMAO, The crewman smoked a joint with Guitar Dude, how hilarious is that! OMG! Carlos shot Freight Train in the arse! Hysterical!

OMGosh, Carlos kissed Logan. That was so friggin hilarious. Woner if Kendall really meant for him to do that. HEHE. Carlos is so naively innocent sometimes. And awww, he feels bad that Logan is so upset. And he immediately wants to fix it. Aw, poor thing. Good job keeping things together James! Kendall would be proud!

Logan really does have a potty mouth in this, doesn't he. LOL. And aww, I would love to be greeted by a sweaty shirtless Kendall. That's on my birthday list. Get it for me lease? ;) And I, myself, was wondering why Kendall didn't just include Logan in the plan. But I knew Kendall would have his reasons.

Hrm... Gustavo took that a little too well, didn't he... he's not cooking up some plan of his own, now, is he? LMAO.

This was seriously some awesome stella hilarious stuff! You know I loved and especially how long it was!

Hrm, I think I'm still gonna go with my ant thing, just b/c its not really like the bees at all (its part of one of their day dream sequences... you know when they hear something and all 4 go into their own little worlds for a minute? or 3 hours?). Course, you don't read my stuff so you probably wouldn't notice :P LMAO

Anyway, I'm done! wow, long ass review. Hope you enjoyed my running commentary! :hugs and kisses galore:

- Sharon
Music4ever1617 chapter 3 . 3/12/2011
Haha Kendall and his little plan. I knew that he would sneak on board. At least Logan isn't mad at Kendall. P This is really good! I love this story, it's great! D
flintt chapter 2 . 3/11/2011
hehehe i love this! i love how Logan is oblivious to everyone else and the plan haha

sorry i didn't review earlier lots of work -_-'

update soon! :D
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Hi! Please continue this story its so cute and I would really love to read more of it! I'm a huge Kogan fan and its kind of hard to find a well written story in this paring, but I am loving yours! So please keep going!
OptimisticallyHeartbroken chapter 2 . 3/5/2011
great chapter!

"Even in his sleep, Kendall's dimples cut through the barely lit room seeming to radiate a light of their own."

geez! how do u write like that? all poetic and stuff? i try, but its nothin compared to what u can do!

and im so anxious to know what the plan is! so far ur only giving us tid bits! like the phone calls and the conversations. aggghhh im like on the edge of my seat here!

and whoa! they were doing the nastay! hahaha. james cracked me up with that.

jeez the romance and cutesyness in this story is like off the charts!

I CANNOT WAIT FOR MORE ON THIS! im hooked now! great work!
OptimisticallyHeartbroken chapter 1 . 3/5/2011

hooray for logan! i hope he wins!

and hooray for already established relationship! even though its low key...

awww that sucks that they gotta keep it a secret!

oohhhh kendall has a plan! i cant wait to see how this plays out! wonder what the plan will be like? iv noticed that no one has ever really done a story where kendall has an actual plan. it takes away from his actual character...but i know you'll do him justice!

ok! im off to the next chapter!