Reviews for We Were Standing
Tikitorch559 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
cute story :)
LifeInABox66 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
This fic caught me completely unawares, because I doubted that anything could ever make me like this pairing. Overall, I'm pretty happy to be proved resoundingly wrong. The theme of symmetry, for one thing, was utterly perfect: half the time they are identical; the other half, they stand in opposition - and that's perfectly expressed through the motifs of chasing, running, catching and waiting.

I love how careful and tentative the dialogue is - as though the pursuit simple enough, but now that they have found one another, they are caught between challenge and uncertainty. This was - how to phrase this? - very much a snapshot of the liminal, or the crossroads - a turning point, strangely separate from the passage of time.

At any rate, it is completely beautiful.
This-Account-No-Longer-Here chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Why no reviews on something this good? I can't be the only OutcastShipping lover on here!

Oh! This is was so good! Bakura started off chasing her, and then as those years went by, and that that happened...And wow...I really loved the ending. How she was the end of the world and had came to him. Interesting!