Reviews for The Twincestic Twins Follies
Aira Aura chapter 7 . 11/20
What happen next?
MySweetYaoi49 chapter 7 . 7/7/2013
Part 4 will be the best part yet! :D XD by the way you nearly made me cry when zero and ichiru where talking about jumping, hoping for death! :
Night13 chapter 7 . 5/13/2013
oh wow please update soon, I really want to know what hapens afterwards :)
Dead-Knight-of-Darkness chapter 7 . 4/12/2013
Damn, this chapter was angsty and oh so dramatic. Of course, then there's the tidbit of humor. XD

The sneak peek is making me await in anticipation! What the hell happened?
Mya Kiryu chapter 7 . 4/5/2013
part 4 please
Her Little Doll chapter 7 . 4/2/2013
It's the cheeriest chapter yet, good job. x.x *rechecks genre* Humor, hah...
I liked the cliff hanger. The literal one. The body switching one is bizarre; what's Zero's problem? Seiren is hot. Besides, it common sense that body switching occurs when two people fall together to their death. It happened in Murder Princess, if I it an Asian myth or some such? Lol. So Seiren is in one of the twins' bodies and Zero is in Seiren's body? What happened to Ichiru? I'm voting for "abducted by Shizuka's ghost"! But I'm slightly biased. ;; Here's my idea: what if they have to go searching for Ichiru who is actually asleep on the rocks somewhere, having a really good dream? :D
The tacit understanding was cool. I've long suspected that stoic, socially retarded people who never talk can actually communicate telepathically. . It explains EVERYTHING. *stares suspiciously around the room* Ah, the only one here is my cat. She talks plenty. In fact, she never shuts up...So I'm out of potential telepaths.
LordLoveless chapter 7 . 4/2/2013
... I'm in heaven...
Pure Kiryuu twincest moment! (Writhing in pleasure)
You're so cruel, that sneak peek is pure temptation!
Zero, now you are really a girl!
Mya Kiryu chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
so takuma is a pot smoker and kaname's a crack head oh and ichiru smokes to
Dead-Knight-of-Darkness chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
No lie. I lol'd so hard at their high banter!
Hippy-den? Jeez, Takuma. I knew you were always insane, but this certainly gets near the line.

Hmm...I feel like you should try to make one more chapter of the school trip. Memories of drugs, fangirls raging harder, and plenty of UST.
sansreality chapter 6 . 7/24/2012
What is this? A new chapter of this story? And here I thought I would never see another update from you again. I'm so happy right now... By the way, I used to review anonymously as Vivace, but since then, I've gotten an account here. Which has its perks like I can now favorite and follow this!

But anyways this chapter was hilarious. You do humor so well. I love your language and your style since it is so fluid and easily changes to get the right point across. For example, I loved how you just had straight out dialogue in the last section so it was difficult to know who was talking. It just made things a lot more quirky and fun.

But I really loved the events. A fainting Zero. Takuma's hippie land. Oh I will never see any of these characters in the same way again thanks to this story.

Thanks so much for the great read. Hope you'll continue to update even if it takes several months.
Inu no youkai chapter 6 . 7/24/2012
No you should not! Make kaname fall in love with zero. Then you can all be happy! xD
ReachtheMoon chapter 6 . 7/24/2012
Ichiru gives Zero the "kiss of death"? PRICELESS.

I cannot contain the laughter within myself.
apenchantforhappiness chapter 6 . 7/24/2012
Wow, weed! XD
I wasn't expecting that. This was hilarious though!
Poor Zero! ,
SimplyTwisted chapter 6 . 7/24/2012
this is a totally, phycotically, reead over, and show your friends story!
esmeralda kitty cat chapter 6 . 7/24/2012
XD LMAO! It sounded like they were doing something sooo dirty behind the door. I'd be horrified myself as well and come bursting through the door with a chainsaw screaming